Followers

Sunday, 26 May 2013

Hobbycutz Challenge #7

Hobbycutz Challenge #7


Hi everyone, I would just like to take a moment to thank you all for your lovely kind words and messages of support  over this last week,  I really do appreciate them all, I'm still as you can imagine feeling quite lost and I'm missing Fudge so much I still keep bursting into tears but I suppose that's to be expected since it's only been a week since we lost her :(  

Anyway that's enough of that Lorraine * slaps wrist *  I hope that you are all having a lovely sunny bank holiday weekend, I have spent yesterday at Strikes Garden Center in Northallerton where our lovely Sara Davies from Crafters Companion and Margaret Brown & Pam Leng from our Design Team were demoing, I just popped in for a flying visit and to pick up some plants for me to pop into a couple of hanging baskets which I am going to plant up today.

This is a card that I made for our new challenge over at HOBBYCUTZ where the theme this time is "FLOWERS/ROSES"



Card Recipe

6x6 Scalloped card, Core'dinations, First Edition Design Papers, Martha Stewart Punch, Silver Mirri, Beautiful Wooden Lasercut Heart Embellishment from Hobbycutz, White Liquid Pearl, Glossy Accents & Stardust Stickles,




The beautiful image is "Aliah" from Hannah Lynn and I've coloured her using my Promarker, Flexmarkers and Spectrum Noir, I then added some glossy accents to her lips and eyes for added definition.


Our fabulous sponsors for this challenge are 



We would all love to see your fabulous creations and if you would like more inspiration please pop over to HOBBYCUTZ CHALLENGE BLOG 
to see what my Fab teamies have created.


Huge Hugz, Lorraine xXx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-








22 comments:

  1. Your colouring is fabulous Lorraine, wonderful detail. So glad to be joining you on CC.
    Hugs from
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and love the beautiful image and flowers.

    Thank you also for joining us over at Kraftyhands for our Flower Frenzy challenge.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image, coloured beautifully - great card
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely packed with gorgeous and that hair is coloured so beautifully.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours on the card and your colouring is fabulous. Kay XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning creation, your colouring is brilliant hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully coloured image, love the addition of the glossy accent, lovely card.

    Syylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aliah is beautifully coloured, and I love the heart embellishment, a fabulous card x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! WOW. I just love your coloring. Wonderful card. Still reminds me of the gorgeous Kenny K image you got me to run and get to make my hubby's anniversary card. You are such an inspiration!! Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card love the image and colours. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMW this is amazing love the hair xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card. I love your colouring in of her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card Lorraine....your colouring is great xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing colouring in Hun, great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely card with fabulous colouring! Thanks so much for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers for our Anything Goes Challenge. Good luck in the draw and look forward to seeing some more of your designs in our future challenges! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful colouring, especially the hair. Thanks for sharing it with us at Our Creative Corner. Margie x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card with superb colouring! Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner this time. Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card and thank you for joining us at Wags n Whiskers for the recent challenge and good luck :)
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  19. Superb card ! So nice colouring !
    Thanks for your participation at the Paper Creator challenge !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing colouring and such a gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing this with us at Our Creative Corner - Love from Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card with gorgeous image. Amazing colouring. Lovely swirls with touch of pearls.
    Hugs,
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lorraine!
    Your card is so beautiful! Just stunning. Wow!!Awesome
    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx