Followers

Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Good Luck

Good Luck...


Good morning everyone, today's post is a card that I made yesterday using another of my new Saturated Canary Digi Stamps, this little cutie is called Muriel and I think she's so sweet and was an absolute joy to colour.


Card Recipe

6x6 white scalloped card, Core'dinations, First Edition design papers, silver embossed paper, antique rose bias binding, Martha Stewart Punch, Whimsy corner die, LOTV sentiment, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Frosted Lace Stickles, Hunkydory Diamond Sparkles, Glossy Accents, Handmade Flower, silver bead cap, large pearl and small flat back pearls



I coloured "Muriel" with a selection of my Spectrum Noir and Promarkers, I then masked the image off and made a cloud stencil and then using a duster brush and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink I created the sky. I then added Hunkydory Diamond Sparkles to her dress and some Glossy Accents to her eyes and lips for added dimension.


I hope that you like her 

Huge Hugz, Lorraine xXx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges






22 comments:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous. Love those clouds and the image and layout is awesome. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colours and a great image. The punched edge looks good too, I have that one and hardly use it now....must re-visit some of my many, many punches ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. I love the colours on the image and background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a beautiful card and image Lorraine.


    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. A truly beautiful card, the imagr is stunning. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really stunning hun, love the image, your colouring is beautiful and the layout is gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really6 pretty image, beautifully coloured - great card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Lorraine. Wonderful colour and design detail. I love this image.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card :) x what a lovely image too xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the fabulous image and the papers and flower are stunning!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling card Lorraine. YOu know I love your work, always have.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  12. BEautiful card, I love the image, your clouds are amazing. Thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card, love the cloud effect x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful colours, great card with such a cute image.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, love your coloring and the details.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cute, i love how you've used glossy accents & your background is brilliant x
    http://sylviaskards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just beautiful - love SC stamps! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful image, as usual beautifully coloured in, love the colours, great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is absolutely stunning as always. The gorgeous background to that image looks amazing and so so clever.
    I love the colour choice and the gorgeous embellishments. I wish wish wish I could make cards like this!!

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx