Followers

Saturday, 22 June 2013

It's A Boy....

It's A Boy....


Hi everyone, I'm still under strict supervision by my hubby and son they must be finding looking after me a nightmare because I'm really not a very good patient at all, I'm just not used to having to sit around and "take things easy" like this but I suppose that it's for my own good isn't it. I just wish that the sun were shining and then I could maybe sit in the garden for a while. Never mind I should stop feeling so sorry for myself and just be thankful that I'm on the mend and feeling better by the day.

Today's post is a card that I made using the cute little baby embellishments that I made the other day using the Martha Stewart clay, only this time the card is for a baby boy.


Card Recipe

6x6 white scalloped card, Core'dinations, blue polka dot design paper, silver mirri, white satin paper, Martha Stewart border punch, blue satin ribbon, blue pearls, silver teddy bear charm and the white baby boy embellishments I made,




This is a close up of the little baby boy embellishments using the White Martha Stewart Crafters Clay.


I hope that you like it.

Huge Hugz,


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges




15 comments:

  1. Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful! the embossed images are stunning and i love the layout of the card. the delicate and simple paper is lovely, making this a very gorgeous baby card! Good Luck...

    Thank you so much for entering challenge #58 'add some texture' over on the LEJ Designs Challenge Blog. I really hope you will join us for more of our future weekly challenges....

    Hugs Lisa xxxx LEJ DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful baby boy card - love your little clay embellishments!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is sweet and very beautiful Lorraine.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and love the embellishments you have made they look stunning!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the clay embellishments and gorgeous blues used, fabulous card.

    Sylv CBN DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, stunning hugs Txx Which mould did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tania, The moulds belong to my mam and I think she bought them on ebay hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet, gorgeous layout and papers and I love the bow and charm
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh wow fabulous design...thanks for playing along with our challenge this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super sweet! Love that little charm! Thanks for playing along with Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is sooo adorable. Just love the great charm that you have added to the bow. Awesome boy card.

    Thanks for joining us at Dutch Dare Card Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a cute baby card! Lovely design and colors too!
    Thanks for playing with us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx