Followers

Saturday, 13 July 2013

Barkley Sneaky Peek #5

Barkley Sneaky Peek #5


Hi everyone, my post today is going to have to be quite short and sweet, I'm off out on my first shopping trip since my spell in hospital, I'm not usually a lover of shopping but after being cooked up in the house for these last few weeks I'm looking forward to seeing the outside world again lol.

My post today is another of my Barkley DT makes for Crafters Companion, and he's C&C's Pick of the week which is selling really really quickly, who could resist this mega cute little doggy and his super cute little friend Purr-dy the cat.


Card Recipe

A5 card, core'dinations, Barkley DP's, topper and tag from the Barkley everyday CD Rom, silver mirri, polka dot organza ribbon, pearls and 2 balloon brads.




Well that's all from me for the time being, I'm off out so I'll catch up with you all later.

Huge Hugz,




14 comments:

  1. Another really cute image and fabulous card. Hope you have a good day, and enjoy the sunshine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Lorraine. Your have a great eye for design and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and cute! :)

    Xx Madeleine
    scrapkonst.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the cute Barkley images.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh Lorraine this is gorgeous. Hope you enjoyed your first trip out. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cute and beautiful card Lorraine.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful Barkley and co card. The balloons on the tag part look gorgeous and the whole card layout is gorgeous. I'm really really falling in love with Barkley :-)

    Hugs Lisa xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Lorraine, do so love Barkley xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute images, lovely card. Have a good outing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another gorgeous card, love the balloon brads x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw all your gorgeous cards on C&C Lorraine and it was those that inspired me to buy the CD's! Now I need mojo to get going :( Fab work :) Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx