Followers

Monday, 15 July 2013

Clean & Simple

Clean & Simple


Hi everyone, I hope that you've all had a fab weekend and that the sun has shone for you. As you know I had my first little jaunt into the outside world on Saturday when I went out shopping with my mam, well as a rule I don't usually like doing the grocery shop but I can honestly say that I enjoyed myself, but what a shock I got at how much everything's gone up in price over these last few weeks since I last went, I've had to pay almost £30 more for my usual grocery's I couldn't believe it :( I'm thinking maybe it's time to change supermarkets now.

Anyway onto today's card, I thought I would have a go at a CAS card, well it's probaby if the truth be known it's probably a little over embellished to be classed as CAS but I just can't help myself when it comes to embellies lol.


Card Recipe

6x6 cream scalloped card, Core'dinations, Latice Embossalicious folder, silver mirri, organza ribbon, mulberry rosebuds, Tim Holtz antique linen distress ink, Martha Stewart doily border punch and champagne pearls.





I would like to enter this card into the following challenges





29 comments:

  1. Fab card - cream and deep red are a match made in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, very classy, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, so elegant and chic.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colour combination, love the embossing with the addition of the pearls.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lorraine, this is stunning, hun, so rich looking, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is simply gorgeous and very elegant lorraine.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Lorraine.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I LOVE this....can I pinch it for my next Papermill card? LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That embossing is fabulous, love your colours, great design. Super card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty Lorainne. Love the colors on this card. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Hun, really really lovely. Hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply stunning! Love all those little pearls :) Thanks for playing at DRS Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very elegant, just beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sophisticated and stylish, really great colours too :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a gorgeous card so elegant

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card, so elegant. Lovely warm colors and I love the embossing folder.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow this is so elegant! Love the lattice background with the pearls Thank you for joining the challenge at DRS Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Simple, clean and elegant !!! I like ! Great job !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week !
    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is really rich and regal looking. I love the colouring and the padded look with the top and bottom sections. This is an absolutely stunning card

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. A fabulous CAS card, love the colours embossing and die cuts, a truly gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such an elegant and sophisticated creation Lorraine. I love it.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hope you are back to feeling 100% love the card it may be CAS but its stunning txx

    ReplyDelete
  23. So elegant! Love the colors and all the embellishments! Thanks for playing with DRS Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stunning colour & stunning card, love all the pearls xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. So stylish, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week. xxx,

    ReplyDelete
  26. Absolutely stunning Loraine xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  27. So beautiful and elegant, love the embossing and the pearls
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. thanks for joining us at Card Makin Mamas. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx