Followers

Monday, 29 July 2013

Crafters Companion's Hunkydory Sneaky Peak #1

Crafters Companion's Hunkydory Sneaky Peak #1


Hi everyone, I've been so busy lately that I've not had any time at all to blog, I've been trying to catch up on my DT work in my spare time (which there hasn't been nearly enough of, I can tell you) but I'm finally on top of everything (fingers crossed) and I'm hoping to catch up on everyone's blog at some point today...I've really missed seeing all your fab cards and other crafty and inspirational makes.

Anyway my post today is my DT make which is a sneaky peak at the brand new Crafters Companion's Christmas Hunkydory Kit which is just absolutely gorgeous and the designs are just stunning.

I made these small acetate gift boxes that you could hang on the Christmas Tree or could be given as teachers Christmas gifts maybe.




Recipe

Crafters Companion's New Christmas Hunkydory Snowflake Acetate, Inserts, Die Cut Tags, White Centura Pearl, White Organza Ribbon, Martha Stewart Doily Border Punch, Strong Tape, and AB Pull Bows.


To get your very own mega gorgeous kit be sure to tune in to Create & Craft for the POW on Thursday 1st August at 8pm.

Huge Hugz


I would like to enter this into the following challenges









30 comments:

  1. Stunning gift boxes ! Love the bows and the decorative edging too .
    Thanks for sharing on Card Crafters Circle .

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look very yummy!!! Great X-masy feel with the white and the silver...

    Thank you for joining our Christmas in July challenge at Crafty Catz
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous boxes - I love that snowflake acetate - great for loads of Christmas gifts and very yummy!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning gift boxes' Lorraine love the bows.

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous Lorraine
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland a gorgeous creation, however this does not match our current challenge theme
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous idea for using the acetate, love them.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous, love the gorgeous acetate and what a fabulous idea.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, these are stunning Lorraine. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at PCJ Challenge.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning gift boxes love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. very nice card
    thank you for playing with us this week on Craft 4 Eternity

    ReplyDelete
  12. Back again Lorraine, to thank you for joining us at crafty ribbons
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. this looks beautiful Lorraine, great christmas giftbox.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  14. What perfect little gifts with these acetate boxes! My girlfriend loves making these! I'm so glad you joined us for the A.R.T. "Anything Goes", and I hope you'll join us again this Thursday for a *new* challenge too! ~Cheryl, Senior DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful little gift boxes :)

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous boxes...really beautiful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanx for your kind comments on my blog, hun - they are always very much appreciated.

    I absolutely love your little acetate gift boxes - what a fab idea. I agree they would make fabulous gifts. Can't wait to see all the new products.

    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful gift boxes! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time again.

    DT-Member SCT
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such sweet little boxes, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lorraine, these are wonderful hun, you are getting ahead with your xmas preperations, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. these are fabulous! Great job and such a wonderful gift!
    Thanks for joining us at creative corner challenges this week.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely stunning, love the snowflake acetate and the soft blues are gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous gift boxes, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafts 4 Eternity. hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  24. gorgeous Lorraine!
    I'll be featuring you this week @ Inspire Me FRidays, thanks so much for linking up!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Stunning look and a beautiful gift for someone.
    Thank you so much for joining us at PCJ for our Punches/Dies challenge Karen P, Paper Crafting Journey Design Team http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous gift boxes,Love it!I love DIY too.I used to use discount ribbon as my DIY material

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx