Followers

Monday, 8 July 2013

Woohoo Barkley's Here

Woohoo Barkley's Here

 
Hi everyone, I hope that you all had a great weekend... today's post is a Crafters Companion sneaky peek of "Barkley" and what a cutie he is....

                                     



Card Recipe

8x8 card made from Centura Pearl, Core'dinations, Silver Mirri, Glossy Accents Barkley Topper and Design Papers from the "Everyday Barkley CD Rom) Satin and Organza Ribbon, Mulberry rosebuds, Pearls, Floral Pearl and Flower Embellishments I made using Air Dry Clay.


This super cute little dog and his friend Purrdy the cat will be launching on Create and Craft on July 12th.


Huge Hugs,







21 comments:

  1. this is super cute and a gorgeous card Lorraine.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card and love the beautiful images.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image and lovely colours, your slay embellishments are great - super card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning,love the fab colour.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card, love the papers and cute little image

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous creation Lorraine.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous and cute card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my oh my that image and characters are beautiful and cute. Gorgeous card and layout. A turkey wonderful card.

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card can't wait for the release of Barclay he is so cute. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Lorraine,I love the image.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving Barkley Lorraine & your card is super sweet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card and such a sweet image :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely work and a beautiful image Lorraine. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute, I love the delicate background x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty card, Lorraine....love the colours and image. Sorry to hear you've been unwell, hope you soon feel 100% again xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. So gorgeous, love the sweet image and pretty colours and layout
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is my favourite if your Barkley cards. I love the gorgeous typical English rose garden colours and backing elements. The image is adorable and I love both of the characters. I absolutely LOVE this card.

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous! I think this is my favourite image, well one of them!! Can't wait for my CD Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous! I think this is my favourite image, well one of them!! Can't wait for my CD Kim x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx