Followers

Thursday, 8 August 2013

A Stitch In Time...

A Stitch In Time...


Hi everyone,  I hope that you're all well and that you're all having lovely weather, it's cooled down here a little but the sun's still shining. Today's post is a card that I made yesterday using Tailor Tilda.



Card Recipe
cream 6x6 card, core'dinations, first edition design papers, silver mirri, organza ribbon, mulberry roses & blooms from WOC, tulle fabric, small bobbins, silver sewing machine charm, diamond stickles, threads and liquid pearls




To colour Tilda I've used Spectrum Noir, Promarkers and Flexmarkers and a Inkssentials white opaque pen.




I raided my sewing box to try and find some threads that I could wrap around the bobbins but I didn't have a peach coloured thread so I've had to use orange and I hope that it doesn't stand out like a sore thumb lol.

Anyway I'm off out this morning to the vets :( with my other little fur baby kitty" Djett " because she's off her food at the moment and she is only a small and quite an old kitty so I just want to make sure that she's ok. I'm dreading going because it's not that long ago that we lost our other little fur baby" Fudge " so I'm still feeling a little raw if you know what I mean, but I suppose needs must.


Huge Hugz


I would like to enter this into the following challenges





23 comments:

  1. Stunning card, love the image and the colours and all the details just wonderful hugs Txx

    ReplyDelete
  2. its stunning love it ,colours are great xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, love the Tilda image and all your fabulous embellishments.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely Lorraine. Such fabulous colour and design.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Lorraine this is gorgeous! I do so love all the gorgeous embellishments and the cute charm.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card,
    Kate x
    visit my blog and join in my blog Candy @ Kato's Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful....I always look forward to checking out all your embellishments xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards Lorraine. Love the attention to detail with the little bobbins.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that's so adorable and a magnolia stamp that I had never seen before. Too cute. Love the embellies!! Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow gorgeous card Lorraine and beautiful embellishments you have used.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Lorraine i love the colour combo & all the little accessories, sooooooooooo sweet xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Lorraine!
    Xxx linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lorraine this is gorgeous love that Tilda image so cute. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so sweet! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous card, love the papers and cute tilda image. Great embellishments too x

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely card, I love the papers and the colours you have put together. Thanks for sharing at CBN
    Hugs
    Kelly
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lorraine, this is stunning hun, I love the image, charms, colours papers, oh, everything xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this. Super fun embellishments. Thanks for playing with Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is gorgeous, love the tilda image, colours and layout. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous cards, love the colors used and all the details on your card! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card, so sweet.
    Hope you have a lovely weekend
    hugs Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is gorgeous,love the colours and image. Thank you for joining with us at Creative Craft Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx