Followers

Friday, 30 August 2013

My Little Pressie

My Little Pressie


Hi everyone,

 I hope that you're all well and looking forward to the weekend, I'm sorry that I haven't been around a lot lately my old steam powered computer finally died on me and unfortunately I've lost quite a few files from my hard drive :( I've lost Digi's, watermarks, pictures of all my cards and documents, but I suppose it's my own fault I really should have backed everything up onto a flash drive. Never mind lesson learnt lol anyway this is just a quick blog post from me tonight I wanted to share with you all the little pressie that my other half gave me today. I couldn't believe it and was completely blown away. He had sent one of the Hannah Lynn images that I'd coloured off to have an iphone case made for me.



He usually forgets thing like birthdays and such but this more than makes up for that and he most definitely gets lots and lots of brownie points for this lol.


Huge Hugs
Lorraine
xXx





15 comments:

  1. Awwwww how sweet, that a lovely thing to do, it looks ace, happy birthday Lorraine :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Sue :) but it's not my Birthday yet hun lol Huge hugz, Lorraine xx

      Delete
  2. What a lovely thing to do it is gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a thoughtful husband you have -mine would never think of anything so artful!!
    Its super!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How thoughtful, this is superb, hun, and sorry about your poor puter...mines did this about 18months ago, now I back up everything in triplicate, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful is that case. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful gift from your husband. Technology is a wonderful thing until it goes wrong, I don't back up as often as I should.

    Sylv xx


    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lorraine,
    So sweet! You have an awsome phone case holder!
    I don't have a phone where I could put a holder on but its a very very good idea to do that!
    So enjoy your phone ;)
    Haha
    Xxxx Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. O wow what a fab hubby your cols are superb love the image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lovely and thoughtful! Happy UNbirthday, Lorraine!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a brilliant idea and a great pressi for you - well done that man!! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally gorgeous, love the colors! Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lorraine, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lorraine gorgeous pressie, such a generous hubby. Sorry to hear about your files that you have lost there's nothing worse. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx