Followers

Sunday, 25 August 2013

One Of My Favorite's

One Of My Favorite's


Hi everyone, This is another of my favorite Digi Stamps, it's Hannah Lynn's " Moonglow" as you will have probably guessed those of you that follow my blog that I absolutely love Hannah Lynn's artwork.





Card Recipe
Bo Bunny design papers, Core'dinations, Silver Mirri, Organza Ribbon, Whimsy Corner Die, Butterfly punch, Glossy Accents, Glamour Dust, Gems



To colour "Moonglow" I've used my Spectrum Noir Pens:- 
Blender, TN2, FS2, FS3, PP3, CR6, CR7, BT4, BT6, IG1, DR3, DR6, PL4, PL5
I've also added a little Glossy Accents and Glamour Dust.

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
X

I would like to enter this into the following challenges





17 comments:

  1. Morning Lorraine, sorry to hear you have been having computer problems. Your card as always is stunning! Love the image.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely image, coloured beautifully, super card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guessed it was your creation before seeing your name :D beautiful, love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous l love the purple hair x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why she's a favourite, Lorraine - just gorgeous, love the purple hair!
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is beautiful Lorraine. Lovely colouring.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lorraine a stunning card, love the colours, layout and gorgeous image. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing with the crafty ribbons challenge
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely bright and beautiful card! Fab image and colouring!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's a beautiful card Lorraine.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, beautiful image and my favourite colour! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles this week. Karon, DT Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally stunning card, I just love your color choices. Your work is great. Hope you were able to get everything from the other computer. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Jellypark! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous card, love the papers and fantastic image x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Me again. She is stunning Lorraine. Thank you for sharing your project with us at PCJ.
    Laine - DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! Love her hair! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx