Followers

Monday, 30 September 2013

Monochrome ???

Monochrome ???


Morning everyone,

I hope that you've all had a fab weekend, I've been getting all my things packed ready for our Crafters Companion Craftaganza which starts Wednesday and I'm sooooo excited, I just can't wait :)

Today's post is an image from Hannah Lynn called "April" I just absolutely love her images and they're a joy to colour up.





Card Recipe

Black 6x6 card, Core'dinations, Silver mirri, Prima's Jodie Lee Designs "Nature garden" design paper,
Black satin ribbon, Glossy Accents, Large Pearl & Crystal embellishment and Pearls



To colour "April" up I have used my Spectrum Noir 
BG1, BG3, BG10, PP1, PP3, True Black



And I've also added (as always lol) Glossy Accents to
 the eyes, lips and straps around "Aprils" arms


Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx


I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges





16 comments:

  1. Hi Lorraine, have fun at the extravaganza, I will be sunning myself hopefully in Turkey. Loving your card it is gorgeous! Love black and pink together and the image is beautiful.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, great colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow gorgeous Lorraine.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image, super colouring, great card
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, pink and grey, that's totally stunning. Gorgeous work. Love the image and how you colored it. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Lorraine! Absolutely love black, grey and pink together...a fab combination. Really yummy, clean layout. Fabulous card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lorraine what a stunning card love the layout and image, gorgeous. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, Lorraine - fab colouring, especially her hair.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very elegant card! Love the image! thank you for playing with us at Crafts 4 Eternity!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lovely Lorraine. Enjoy your time at Craftaganza.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card - beautifully coloured image and I love the colour combo.
    Thanks for sharing with us at AGOAC this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a stylish card! Thanks for showing off your colouring skills in our challenge at Di's Digi Designs
    Good luck and hope to see you next time too, Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anyone that can color using grays is a pro in my book - this is just lovely! The pop of pink is fabulous. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity and showing off your coloring skills with us at Di's Digi Designs! Dee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx