Followers

Sunday, 6 October 2013

Crafters Inspiration magazine...

Crafters Inspiration magazine....


Hi everyone, While I was at the Crafters Companion Craftaganza and I was given a sneaky peek copy of the brand new soon to be launched Crafters Inspiration Magazine



And the reason why I got a sneaky peek copy was.....





I'm only featured in it woohoo * does happy dance*




I can't believe that I was asked to play with Barkley and Purdey freebies
and can I just say I loved it

You can pre-order your copy HERE

Huge Hugz,
Lorraine
xXx





3 comments:

  1. Wow! Well done you! Your cards are outstanding Lorraine so I'm not at all surprised to find you featured in a magazine!
    Chris
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your feature in the Crafters Inspiration mag, fabulous cards.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Lorraine on being featured in the inspiration mag. I have already pre ordered mine so will check your cards out properly when it arrives. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx