Followers

Monday, 7 October 2013

Winter Faerie Poppets....

Winter Faerie Poppets....


Hi everyone, Well thing's are finally starting to settle down now that I'm back home from Craftaganza which was absolutely and totally amazing, I had the best time ever and have met some really lovely ladies...I just can't wait to do it all again next year. I've also been to do a little bit of crafty shopping at the GNPE so all that's left for me to do now is try and find some homes for all my crafty purchases lol, I think another craft-room sort out is on the agenda again.

Anyway onto today's post which was made using the brand new 4 Day Deal  from Crafters Companion "Winter Faerie Poppets CD Rom" I can't begin to tell you how much I loved creating my DT makes using this CD Rom the images are breathtakingly beautiful and I just know that you're going to love them.



This card was made using an 8x8 card, design papers, topper and sentiment are all from the Winter Faerie Poppets CD Rom, Organza Ribbon and Pearls
.



To make these little bags of Faerie Dust I used design papers, borders and papers from the Winter Faerie Poppets CD Rom, I also used Core'dinations, organza ribbon, small cello bag, stardust stickles, silver faerie charm, some pretty table confetti, glitter and a faerie wishes poem on the back.


Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx



8 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card love the fairy dusts xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects Lorraine.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty little poppet on the card, love the bags of faeire dust.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a beautiful card Lorraine and projects.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two really beautiful projects - the faerie dust is a great idea.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both projects look great and I love the idea of Faerie Dust packets.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx