Followers

Wednesday, 20 November 2013

It's A Fair Cop...

It's A Fair Cop...


Hi everyone, I don't know about you but I'm freezing, Winter is most definitely here on the north east coast Brrrrrrr, time to get out my thermals, woolly jumper's and it's time once again to pinch my hubby's thick wooly socks lol, seriously I really hope that you're all staying safe and warm.

My post today features KennyK  who are having a DT call at the moment and  they're looking for 6 talented designers and also 4 VIP guest designers. Here's my latest KennyK make along with a couple that you may already have seen. I would like to enter "Hot Fuzz" into the kennyk's krafty krew - anything goes challenge

                                               
                                                                            Hot Fuzz


Card Recipe
6x6 card, core'dinations, organza ribbon & glossy accents



I coloured this fab KennyK image with my Spectrum Noir in the following colours:
FS1, FS2, FS4, FS8, TN2, PP2, CR7, CR9, EB2, GB9, GB4
IG8, IG9, IG10, True Black and Blender pen.


Brooklyn Babe


Mae Western


Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx









15 comments:

  1. Awesome cards Lorraine :) Thanks so much for your interest in KennyK Krafty Krew’s DT call ! I loved visiting your blog today. Good luck!

    Tammy, KennyK DT Coordinator/Designer & Facebook Admin from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and good luck with the Anything Goes challenge too :)

      Delete
  2. Three fabulous cards, but my favgourite is the pink and black one - great colour combo!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all those images, esp the cop on the first one....now can I just get a dress up costume.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun cards, the images you've used are great. deb x http://inmylittlecraftycorner.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow sexy images and stunning cards Lorraine.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful set of cards, amazing colouring. Love the cop card and clever embellishments.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow these are great Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW Lorraine you have been busy, all AMAZING wonderful card xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Lorraine these are gorgeous! I love the beautiful images and the cards are STUNNING!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That cop card is fab, love the police tape! great colouring too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous fun cards, and your designs are great, I love Hot fuzz, she's fab. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous creations Lorraine.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow two gorgeous fun cards, love the images. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What fab cards, especially love the first one - a real saucy cop! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx