Followers

Sunday, 3 November 2013

Letter From The Heart

Letter From The Heart


Hi everyone, I hope that you are all having a lovely weekend, I'm going to be spending my weekend catching up on all those little jobs around the house, you know the ones I mean, cleaning out all the cupboards and washing all the paintwork a bit like another spring clean ready only this time it's for Christmas.

My post today is a card that I made using one of my "Frou Frou" stamps from Crafter's Companion and I though I would have a go at creating a sepia style card.




Card Recipe

6x6 Ivory Card, Core'dinations, Design Papers from the Frou Frou CD Rom,
Gold Mirri, Vintage Gold Silk Ribbon, Resin Cameo, Gold Cord, Mulberry Blooms, Roses,
and Buds which I've aged with Distress Ink, Martha Stewart Doily Border Punch,
 Gold Stickles & Brown Pearls.

I coloured the stamped Fou Frou Image using my Spectrum Noirs in the 
following Colours:- EB1, TN1, GB8, GB9, GB10 and the Blender pen.


Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges



25 comments:

  1. Love this! One of my favourite types of card to make. There's just something about the vintage monochrome look that really appeals to me. The image and the embellishments all suit the style very well too. Thanks for playing along with the current CraftyHands challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous love those colour tones xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is just so beautiful with wonderful monochromatic tones and textures. An awesome design.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this beautiful vintage style card. Super image and love that cameo - sets it off nicely! Great card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done Stunning hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love this card, especially in the vintage colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning vintage style creation Lorraine.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Lorraine, love the sepia.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Love the layout and the image is great, super colouring too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. o wow gorgeous and elegant Lorraine, love it.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Lorraine, I love the sepia colour. The embellishments are fabulous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loraine love this card such a pretty image. Love Alison cx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning work, the colors for this are right up my alley, I just love fall cards and heritage colors. YUM! Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I love this Lorraine, love Sepia tones, perfect for this image hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, love the colours.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhands Challenge Blog.

    Moira DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow great vintage card love the image and your layout of the card really lovely. thanks for joining us over at craftitude and good luck
    caroline
    craftitude dt

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful card and stunning image. I really like the colours and the style and design.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning and my fave shade too xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very sophisticated, really elegant
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  20. A stunning Sepia card, love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card! I love the brown/sepia colourscheme.
    Have a nice week!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  22. beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Wags N Whiskers :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx