Followers

Thursday, 14 November 2013

My Other News

My Other News


Good Morning everyone, well at last I can finally tell you my other news, I've been fit to burst and to be honest I don't know how on earth I've managed to keep it to myself this long lol, Just over a week ago I got a message from Abbie from "Crafty Girlz Creations" to ask me to join their fabulous DT and of course my reply was a huge yes please, and today is my very first challenge with them. 

This fortnight our challenge is

ANYTHING GOES

and our fab sponsors for this challenge are 


where the winner will be able to choose 7 of their fab Digi Stamps and also another 3 
fab digi stamps from the Stamping Chef.



So to be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize all you need to do is pop over 
to our challenge blog and share your "STEAMPUNK" make with us all at 



So here it is my very first DT make for the Crafty Girlz 


Card Recipe
Cream card, First Edition DP's, Core'dinations, Satin Ribbon, Silver Mirri, Stickles, Buttons and some Glossy Accents.

I coloured this Bugaboo image using my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Pens in the following colours :-
FS1-FS5, PP2, PL1+2, EB6+7, BT5+6, PL3


Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx



14 comments:

  1. Congrats on your well deserved dt spot. Such a fun creation and so beautifully coloured.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the DT post - love this fun card - real fun image and great colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many Congratulations on your new DT post Lorraine. So well deserved. Fabulous and fun creation.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Love this card, Bugaboo are a fav image company of mine. Your card is super, Love Hazel (One of the Other Newbies on Crafty Girls DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Lorriane and a very beautiful and fun card you have made.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the team, Lorraine, fab first card!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the team hunni, love your gorgeous card and lovely colors. Thank you for a great challenge this fortnight. Abbs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your new DT spot! They're lucky to have you on the team! I am absolutely loving your debut card!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats on your DT spot and welcome to the team(I am pretty new too)gorgeous card love your colouring and great layout
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lorraine fantastic news a big congratulations. Your card is stunning brilliant image. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on the DT post. A fabulous fun card, love the purple and blue together x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous fun card, love the sentiment. Congratrulations on the DT post.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's too funny. Love it!! I know lots of people who would adore that funny saying. CHeers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww love this Lorraine, what a great fun card, fab colouring too xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx