Followers

Tuesday, 12 November 2013

My Wonderful News

My Wonderful News


Hi everyone, I know that I've been AWOL for a few days now but I've been so busy that at times I though that I would meet myself coming back lol, I've had lots of DT samples to make and I've also had some more of my Crafter's Companion projects published this time in a brand new crafting bookazine called " Digital Crafting Essentials" Issue 1, along with my Crafter's Companion Teamies Sharon Hayes Callis & Laine Webb.






I can't begin to tell you how chuffed I feel and I just cannot believe that in just over a month I've had my Crafter's Companion projects published in 3 magazines how lucky am I? I would like to thank Louisa McLean for getting them published for me.

I also have some more news to tell everyone but I'm sworn to secrecy until Thursday, and I'm so excited about it all I'm finding it soooooo hard not to say anything lol. I hope that you'll all come back and check out my blog on Thursday when I will reveal all.


Huge Hugz,
Lorraine 
xXx









12 comments:

  1. congratulations! your projects look fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous news - must be great to be famous!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, very encouraging.

    Moira xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. o thats great Lorraine congratulations.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and so well deserved too hun.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many congratulations Lorraine. Its all so exciting.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lorraine a big fat congratulations to you, look forward to hearing your news on Thursday. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Lorraine, love your gorgeous cards.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations and well done in getting published

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx