Followers

Friday, 22 November 2013

Red Poppie's

Red Poppie's


Hi everyone, well I'm off out shopping today and I'm really not looking forward to it, I think I must be one of the few women who don't actually enjoy the hustle and bustle of shopping, I would much rather be at home in the warm doing something that I like doing Oops did I say like I mean LOVE....Crafting lol.

My post today is another Aurora Wings image and this one is called " Red Poppie's" 



Card Recipe

8x8 white card, core'dinations, gold mirri, satin ribbon,mulberry blooms from W.O.C. 
gold twine, gold filigree leaf charms, wooden laser cut leaves from HOBBYCUTZ
Smooch accent ink, silver detail embossing powder, glossy accents, distress ink pads, 
stickles, peg stamps & flourish stamp

The image was coloured using spectrum noir and I created the background using 
gathered twig, peeled paint & spiced marmalade distress inks, I then added some flourishes 
stamped with the same distress inks and also silver embossing powder and last but 
not least I then used some peg stamps with fired brick distress ink and the silver 
embossing powders.


I hope that you all have a lovely weekend and manage to stay lovely and warm.

Huge Hugz
Lorraine 
xXx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges


26 comments:

  1. wauw this is fab.
    thanks for joining us at brown sugar this week
    hugs tonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous. Your colouring is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, what a cute Poppy Girl! Very nice job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hun, gorgeous card. Love the flowerspray and the bow is beautiful.
    However you entered our DT call where I think its your intention to enter our challenge.

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap
    Creative Fingers

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card, love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so awesome!!! You have amazing talent. I need to find some of these supplies you are using for future cards of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fabulous colours and image just love the background, fabulous card.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's a gorgeous image and card Lorraine.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning Lorraine, I love the image and the gorgeous colours you have used.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Lorraine, lovely image & colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card! Thank you so much for entering it in our Anything Goes challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely image, beautifully coloured and fabulous colours - love that shade of green! Great card!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A very beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet! Hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card and a totally Gorgeous image.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Incredible creation! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ha ha, I HATE to shop but I LOVE your creation. The image, the colors, papers...omgosh, just love it
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrappers Delights

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous. Beautiful colouring
    Thank you for joining us at Scrapper's Delights
    We're also having a DT CALL, which you can find HERE
    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card and your coloring is stunning. Thanks for joining the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge.

    Anita
    http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous! I love the colouring and the colours used. It looks very opulent.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have done a fabulous job colouring Mitzi's image. I love the addition of the peg stamp images. The ribbon feature and the flower cluster frame this image beautifully. Well done! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes/Falling Leaves challenge at Craftitude this fortnight. I hope you join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card Lorraine! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow Lorraine, this is beautiful. I love the colours.
    Lisa - DSC GDT

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stunning card and beautiful colors!! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com!! Hugs! Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx