Followers

Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Birthday Treat.....

Birthday Treat....


Hi everyone, 

I just want to take a moment to wish all my wonderful friends and followers a very Happy New Year and I hope that 2014 brings with it good luck, good health and most of all lots of happiness to you all.

As some of you who are my friends on facebook will already know, today is my birthday ...and what a birthday treat I've had....I and and a few of my Crafter's Companion Teamies have had our projects published in "Papercraft Essentials" issue 102. 




I can't believe that 3 of them were my "Makey Bakey Mice" cards and 2 of them even made the front cover 
woohoo *squeals with delight*




Well that's all from me for 2013, I'm off now to go and play with my crafty birthday presents and 
I will catch up with you all in the New Year.

Lots of Love and Hugz
Lorraine 
xXx



16 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Lorraine. Congratulations on making the cover. So glad I found this on blogland. I am still waiting for my copy. Happy New Year to you and your family.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Lorraine! I've seen the mag and your cards look fabulous! Well done and congratulations! Have a Happy and healthy New Year!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoop whoop well done you Lorraine and Happy Birthday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Lorraine with your birthday and that you are in that magazine.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful and on your birthday too. Wishing you all the best for 2014 and looking forward to seeing your creations in 2014.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! Glad things are going so well for you.

    Happy Birthday and wishing you all the best for 2014.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Hun, congratulations how wonderful xx happy new year xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations hun, your birthday keeps on getting better and better, fantastic projects, well worth a front page, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow congratulations and Happy birthday and a Happy new year xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your publication - will you still talk to us now that you are famous??
    Happy Birthday and all the best for 2014!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday and Congratulations. Fantastic that your projects made the front cover as well as inside the mag.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations and happy birthday! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday and congratulations on making the magazine and especially the front cover.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday and congratulations. Happy New Year. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Janet, so well deserved xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx