Followers

Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Embossalicious....

Embossalicious....


Morning everyone,
My post today is one of my DT samples for Crafter's Companion, featuring the Embossalicious embossing folders which Leann Chivers will be featuring today at 10am over on Create and Craft TV.



This one features the Butterfly Corner 6x6 embossalicious folder and also a Die'Sire 
sentiment stamp


And this one features the Latice 6x6 Embossalicious folder and one of the Die'Sire 
sentiment stamps

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx

5 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous cards, especially love the first one

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are elegant and very beautiful Lorraine.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lorraine stunning cards love both of them but I think the first one is my fav. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lorraine, it's ElenaK from KennyK Downloads. I can't seem to find your email address listed on your blog. Can you please email me at digis@kennykdownloads.com at your earliest convenience. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx