Followers

Thursday, 5 December 2013

Flutterby Butterly

Flutterby Butterfly


Hello everyone, my post for you today is one of my Crafter's Companion DT sample cards which I made using the New Embossalicious embossing folders that Leann from Crafter's Companion will be launching as a brand new Pick Of The Day....I just love these new folders, they're gorgeous.




Card Recipe
Core'dinations, Black card, 6x6 white card, Butterfly Swirl Corner Embossalicious 
6x6 embossing folder, Joy Craft butterfly border die, Stardust Stickles, Liquid Pearls, 
Die'Sire Tags die, and Die'Sire Sentimentals Sentiment.





I would love you to leave a comment or two to let me know what you think of my pocket 
style card and also what you think of our New Embossalicious folders at Crafter's Companion.

Huge Hugz,
Lorraine 
xXx

13 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous Lorraine.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous pocket card. Love the colour combo, and the embossing folder looks great. From all the samples I've seen, I will have to sit on my hands extra hard!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful Lorraine
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Lorraine, I do love the colours you have used and the beautiful butterflies.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Lorraine. Wonderful colour choice and design.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card , love the colours too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pocket card - love the colours, design, the butterfly border and that embossing is super.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, love the design and the butterfly border. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning work, love that die cut. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card love the design and colours. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!!! just so gorgeous! fabulous work done with the pocket card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx