Followers

Friday, 3 January 2014

Babydoll

 Babydoll


Hi everyone,

I hope that you're all safe, warm and well... I can't ever remember having so many storms as we've been having these last few weeks...Mother Nature certainly isn't a very happy bunny is she. Our fences have taken another battering so we're going to have to replace them which is going to be expensive...I don't know why I'm grumbling, some people have lost everything in the floods and have lost power...I can't begin to imagine how they all must be feeling.

My post today is my first Valentine's Day card that I've made this year and I have used one of Sassy Studio Design's freebie Digital Stamps and she's called "Curvy Babydoll Sassy"



Card Recipe
Core'dinations, Crafter's Companion Digital Design Papers from a Free CD Rom,
Silver Mirri,  Embossed Ribbon, Pearl Hearts, Pearl and Crystal Heart Charm,
Gelly Roll Pen and Glossy Accents.
And to colour this gorgeous image I've used my Spectrum Noir Pens
TN2, FS2, FS3, FS4, FS5, CG1, CG2 and DR1
EB1, EB2
PP2, PP3 and PP4

I hope that you like her.

Huge Hugz,
Lorraine 
xXx




15 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Lorraine, love the big bow with the bling.
    Happy New Year
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card and fab colouring! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so chic. Love the pink colouring.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely image, superbly coloured. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. elegant, sexy and gorgeous card Lorraine.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lorraine, a stunning card, love the Sassy image and the soft pretty colours.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, I'm just working on this image, I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Lorraine, love the beautiful image and the bow is fabulous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fab Lorraine, such a glamorous image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this digi . What a fabulous image Lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi hun she s adorable just been colouring up that image too for a DT love how digs can be so different x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, love the pretty colours

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those colours, super image and I love the shape of this fab card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is perfect love everything about it xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lorraine love this card so pretty. Just perfect for Valentine's Day. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx