Followers

Monday, 13 January 2014

Crafty Tidy-Up...

Crafty Tidy-Up


Hi everyone,

I've been having another little sort out again...I'm starting to think that I may have a fixation with crafty storage and organisation lol...seriously though I really have to do it because having only got a little Crafty nook in what was once our dining room if I don't keep it sorted I can never find anything, and you would think the smaller the craft area the easier that would be...not so. Well I decided to tackle a storage solution for some of my ribbons and here's what I've done....




I would love to take the credit for this brilliant idea but I found it here at Creations with Christina on Pinterest 





All my other ribbons that are less than 1 metre in length are in each in separate little packets in my ribbon box (which is now full to the brim) and my OH is making me a ribbon storage rack for my reels, and he's also making me a new stand for my Stickles and Liquid Pears...he spoils me rotten lol.
Anyway that's all from me for today, I'm off now while the house is so quiet to go and have some me time in my little Crafty nook lol.

Huge Hugz


15 comments:

  1. Ooh what a brilliant idea Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great Lorraine, fabulous idea.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous idea Lorraine, I have the spare bedroom kitted out as my craft room and even I could do with more storage. Thank you for sharing.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lorraine, Love those boxes very pretty and the ribbon wow just beautiful.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so organised - I am ashamed of my craft room !! I love your idea for storing ribbons.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So tidy Lorraine! I am in the middle of tidying my craft room - what a marathon! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Lorraine, and I do love your storage boxes, such a neat workspace, I am like you I have to be organised and Tidy, as my craft room is also our bedroom and if it was untidy, I would be unable to sleep in it...mind sleep is very elusive these days anyway, been up since 1.50am this morning, so tired now, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab idea with the ribbons, love your storage boxes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great storage idea for the ribbons and I love your butterfly boxes.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic storage, I have done the same with my ribbons and also the ones on a reel are on some dowling and hooked at each end to sit on my bookcase where I store all my CD's and bits and bobs. I too only have a small space to craft but it's full to the brim lol. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you've got your ribbons organised and stored. In fact everything appeears very well organised with you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. interesting idea! accurate workplace! )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx