Followers

Friday, 24 January 2014

Maxine

Maxine


Hi everyone, my post today is a card that I made at the weekend, well that's not 
entirely true...I coloured the digi stamp up at the weekend and I popped her onto 
a card yesterday lol.



Card Recipe
Centura Pearl, Core'dinations, White Embossed Card, Gold Satin Ribbon, 
Silver Mirri, Oceana Memory Box Border Die, Large & Small 
Corner Punch, Shell Dies Silver Shell & Fish Charms, Silver Bead Cap, 
Silver Chain, Large Pearls, Liquid Pearls, Glossy Accents & Stickles.




This gorgeous image is one of Hannah Lynn's Digi Stamps and it's called 
"Maxine"
To colour "Maxine" up I've used my Spectrum Noir in the Following Colours 

Skin - TN2, FS2, 3, 4, 5 & 8
Hair, Eyes & Tail - BT2, 3, 4, 5 & 6
Lips - DR1
Fish - GB1, 2, 3 & 5
Outline - IB1
Glossy Accents to eyes, lips and fish
Stickles to Tail and top
Liquid Pearls to necklace







11 comments:

  1. Absolutely Stunning xxx love the colour choices and I so Love Hannah Lynn Images xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours and image - beautiful card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah I love the blue hair great image - a lovely eye catching card

    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving her hair hun and great colour combo def is eye catching x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty Lorraine. I just love your coloring on these stamps. Stunning!! Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, I love the blue hair, Px

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, love the image and the colours used.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is gorgeous love the image and colours you have used. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx