Followers

Monday, 27 January 2014

Woohoo

Woohoo

Hi everyone, I hope that you're all warm and well, I'm still sitting here freezing cold 
with no heating and hot water waiting for the boiler to be fixed...almost a week now and 
they're still trying to order in the new parts for it :(  Not only that I've been feeling 
quite poorly...my heart went out of rhythm again last night and I've had palpitations all 
day today.
Anyway that's enough of my woe's and self pity, I'm sure that you don't all want to hear 
me moaning lol
I did receive some fabulous news today that has really made my day and I haven't 
stopped smiling since I was told that I have been awarded 

"The Artist's Choice Award"


And have won $20 to spend on some more or Mitzi's beautiful Digi Stamps




I still can't believe that I won and I would have done a happy dance if my poorly little heart 
would have let me lol.
Well I'm off again now to go and choose my Digi stamps from Mitzi's Etsy shop...I 
may be gone some time and it's going to be such a task trying to choose from so many 
gorgeous images.

Catch you all later.

Huge Hugz




13 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lorraine it's a stunning card.
    Hope you feel better soon.


    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lorraine, I am not at all surprised as it is stunning! Get well soon hun, I have been cold all day and I have heating! It sure is cold out there.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaw congratulations honey, a well deserved award. I just love your work its stunning. I hope that you feel better and warmer soon.
    Cuddles Jayx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Lorraine, you deserve to win, your card is beautiful. I hope you feel better soon and that your heating is soon fixed; being cold is no fun at all.

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many congratulations Lorraine your card is stunning. You deserve to win xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Lorraine, well deserved - your card is awesome!!!
    Hope your boiler gets fixed soon and that you are feeling a little better,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is absolutely stunning so I'm not surprised you got the award. Very much deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You card is AMAZING Lorraine. I love it,
    Hope your feeling better soon and that they get a move on with your heating..
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your work is so stunning Lorraine. A delight to the eye and many Congratulations on your win. Hope you are soon feeling well.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lorraine congrats on your win hope your boiler gets fixed soon and that you start to feel better. Hugs. Your card is beautiful, love the image and the colours. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. stunning, nothing more to add x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you get cozy soon, my lovely, I am not surprised you won with this amazing card hun, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your amazing win!!! Im not surprised though. I may be a new follower but the few cards I have seen on your blog so far show by no doubt at all that you have one amazing talent!!!
    {{{hugs}}}
    Marg B ;) x craftycardsbymarg.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx