Followers

Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Yukiona

Yukionna


Hi everyone,

I hope that you've all had a fantastic New Years eve and are now looking forward to 2014.... I would like to say a huge thank you to all my crafty friends for sending me such lovely Birthday messages yesterday...I was so spoilt lol.

My first post of 2014 is a card that I made yesterday using another beautiful image from "Aurora Wings" and this image is called "Yukionna" 




Card Recipe
6x6 white card, First Edition Design Papers, Gold Mirri, Silk Ribbon, White Satin Ribbon, Pearls, Glossy Accents, Liquid Pearls & Versafine (I used this to stamp a floral design onto the white satin ribbon)




To colour this beautiful image I have used my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Pens in the following colours

 Skin & Lips - TN2, FS2, FS3, FS5, DR1
 Hair - EB1, EB2
Kimono, Flower & Eyes - BT1, BT3, BT4, BT5
I also added silver Gelly Roll to her hair as highlights & glossy Accents to her eyes, lips and the flower


Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx




11 comments:

  1. This is just so beautiful with wonderful colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous elegant card, just love the image and colours. Happy New Year to you and yours, so glad you had a fabulous birthday too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an elegant card and the image is beautifully coloured too! Happy New Year!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning as always Hugs Sandra ps Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful card, love the pretty colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year!! This is such a gorgeous card. Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful image and I sol love your choice of colours.
    All the best for 2014!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, I love the image and the colours, Happy New Year, hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year Lorraine. Love your card so pretty. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx