Followers

Saturday, 1 February 2014

Dilly Beans

Dilly Beans


Hi everyone, I hope that you're all having a lovely weekend. I've had some fab news which I will tell you more about soon. I'm afraid that this is going to be rather a quick post from me today, I'm just on my out to do the food shopping and then I really must catch up on some housework and other little jobs that are starting to mount up :(




Card Recipe
Core'dinations, Miri, Self Adhesive Glitter Paper (silver) Pink Glitter Card, 
Design Paper from stash, Ribbon, Pearls, Gelly Roll & Glossy Accents.

I've coloured this Dilly Beans image with the following Spectrum Noir 
Skin - TN2, FS2, 3, 4 & 5
Hair - EB1 & EB2
Eyes & Lips - BT2, 3, 4 & 5 DR1
Floral Border - PL1 & 2 DG2 & 3 CT3 


Will catch up with you all soon

Huge Hugz




11 comments:

  1. Super image coloured beautifully. Lovely colours and design, great vcard.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! the card is stunning! I love your colouring !love the glossy accented eyes! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous creation Lorraine, love the beautiful card design and the fabulous image.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous card Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous hun love it - have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so very beautiful Lorraine.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful purple card and great job on the colouring too. Hugs, Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Great colours & fab colouring! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow, how stunning, just love this xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Lorraine, love the image and pretty design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Lorraine, I am away to play with a Dilly Beans image today, 1st one I have ever had....looking forward to finding out your news my lovely friend, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx