Followers

Sunday, 2 February 2014

Hobbycutz Challenge

Hobbycutz Challenge


Hi everyone, I hope that you're all having a lovely weekend...the weather is just awful isn't it and I really don't like these strong winds that we seem to keep getting....roll on summer.

My post today is the card that I made for our challenge over at Hobbycutz, and the theme for our challenge this time is

For A Lady

and our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is 

Aurora Wings


Card Recipe
Core'dinations, First Edition Design Papers, Silver Mirri, Silver Sticky Backed Glitter Paper,
Organza Ribbon, Narrow Satin Ribbon, Silver Jewel Encrusted Flower Charm, Glossy Accents & 
Stardust Stickles

The beautiful image is called "Wisteria Fairy" and is from "Aurora Wings" 
I coloured her using my Spectrum Noir & Pro/Flexmarkers

For more information on our challenge and to see what my fabulous and very talented teamies 
have created, please pop over to Hobbycutz Challenge Blog

Huge Hugz





4 comments:

  1. OMG Lorraine, this is stunning hun, love and hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! LOVE that sparkle! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is also a gorgeous card Lorraine so beautiful designed .

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Lorraine love this xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx