Followers

Thursday, 27 March 2014

Believe...

Believe...

Morning everyone, I the post I would like to share with you all today 
is a card that I made using another fabulous image from "Aurora Wings" 
who now has a brand new "Aurora Wings Challenge Blog"  and the debut challenge
is Anything goes so why not pop over and come join in the fun, there are some fantastic
prizes to be won and we would really love to see all your wonderful creations.

The image I've used today is called 

What Dreams May Come


As most of my friends and followers know it's very rare that I step over to the 
dark side lol...I absolutely love steampunk, deep, dark and grungy but I just don't 
seem to be able to make the stunning creations that I see lots of my crafty friends 
create....I think what's called for is lots and lots more practice lol.



Card Recipe
7x7 card,  bazzill Basics, Gold Satin Card, Santora Design Papers (these papers are stunning) 
Pewter Organza Ribbon, Eyelets, 3mm Ribbon, Distress Ink, LOTV Sentiment and Stickles.




I coloured this fabulous image with Spectrum Noir & Promarkers
Skin ~ Coral, Dusky Pink, Blush Promarkers
Hair ~ EB1 & EB2
Dress ~ DG2, DG3 & DG4
Flowers ~ GB1 & GB3
Dragonflies ~ BG2, BG4, BG5, CG1, LV1, PP5


I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges


Huge Hugz


25 comments:

  1. Stunning as always Lorraine, love the gorgeous image and the beautiful ribbon.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorraine this is stunning my friend, just love the lace detail, what a fabulous idea, sorry I have not been over much, I am having problems with my hand and now my shoulder,making it very sore to type, hope you are well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Lorraine. Good luck in your challenges. I have the same problem as you...liking steam punk but not having the confidence to do it - hence I leave it alone.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning lovely Lorraine hope you are well huni, gorgeous beautiful amazing....I could go on...Love this, have a great day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Lorraine. Wonderful colouring and detail, fabulous image. Love it.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is just fab, thank you for playing at Creative Moments, hope to see you again soon
    {Creative Moments Owner}
    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW,so super beautiful card!
    Thank for joining us at Fitztown Challenge
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Afternoon Lorraine this is fabulous hun x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are always stunning and this one is no exception. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, just gorgeous. I always have loved this image. Wonderful to see you make a card out of it. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so very beautiful Lorraine love the design.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another stunning creation. I love your use of eyelets and the different look it gives to your card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lorraine another fantastic card love the image and the layout so pretty. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning Lorraine and I love the laceing. thank you for shareing with crafty bloggers network.x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful creation. Love that image and the lacing is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful and fabulous color scheme. Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    FCB DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your card, that image is coloured beautifully... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the eyelet lace up effect on the side of the image. Such a great card. Thanks for sharing with us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, your card is absolutely stunning!!! Seems to me that you've already practised enough :) Thanks for sharing at AFA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful composition and colours. Thanks for joining in with the Artistic Inspirations Challenge. Suz xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the details in your work. Very beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Fitztown. Hope you will be back here again soon. Juy DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a lovely card :) Practice is the key to everything! After all we are all still learning :)
    Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu - Purple

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wowzers, this is stunning! Love how you did the ribbon on the side! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx