Followers

Monday, 3 March 2014

Oh What A Lovely Surprise

 Oh what A lovely Surprise

Hi everyone, I hope that you're all enjoying this lovely Spring sunshine...well I was 
enjoying spending some time in the garden until I found a dead blackbird...and now I feel 
so, so angry because at the weekend I was sure that I'd heard someone firing an air rifle, 
well I suppose now I know that someone's taking pot shots at the birds and probably my 
little cat grrrr I just wish I knew who it was, I really can't believe how cruel people 
can be....who could do such a thing.

Anyway onto the lovely surprise that I've had...I have just purchased the brand 
new copy of Papercraft Essentials and when I got home an took out the freebies, 
one of my Crafter's Companion Bebunnie card's was on the front cover. 




I couldn't quite believe it because as most of you will already know I stepped down from 
the Crafter's Companion Design Team more than a month ago now along with the lovely Cathy Rumball, 
so I'd completely forgot that I was asked to do this magazine commission for the launch of Bebunnie.




And here I am along side my old Design Team mate Caroline Weir who's card's have also featured
 in the magazine.



And here are the four Bebunnie cards that I made.

Huge Hugz


17 comments:

  1. Oh wow fantastic Lorraine can't wait for my issue to come so I can read it well done.
    Some people are very cruel Lorraine, poor little Blackbird.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lorraine.
    Your right some people are evil. Hugs xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creations you & Caroline have made for the mag, sad you have left us xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Lorraine and what a lovely surprise. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Lorraine! It's always great to see one's work in print! Especially on the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards and what a nice surprise Lorraine xx
    P.s report them as soon as you know

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many Congratulations Lorraine. Such stunning creations.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow more fame you !! Love all four of your beautiful cards - well deserved publicity for you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats. That IS a pleasant surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Lorraine, thats great.

    grkarin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Lorraine so well deserved and what a lovely surprise.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lorraine, congratulations that was a lovely surprise, beautiful cards they are too so well deserved.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to you. Your cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Lorraine, What a great surprise and lovely cards

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love surprises like that. Congrats beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sad news about that poor little blackbird (I'm getting worse about animal abuse, it's very upsetting!).....there are some truly evil people around. Your card is so lovely, and well deserved a spot in the magazine...well done x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on your spot in the magazine. People are so cruel these days poor little blackbird. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx