Followers

Wednesday, 25 June 2014

I Love Promarkers GDT #4

The Mad Hatter

Hi everyone, I hope that you are all having a fab week. It's time once again 
for a new challenge over at I Love Promarkers and the theme this week is 

Embossing

and I would like to share with you all my GDT card for the challenge 



Card Recipe
6x6 cream card, orange Bazzill, Aqua Bazzill, Silver Mirrii, First Edition Design Papers, Aqua Ribbon, 
Handmade Fimo Liquorice Allsorts Charm,Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Heart Punch, Aqua Gems, Glossy Accents 
& Sakura Gelly Roll




This fab image is a Ditzi Designs Digi called "The Mad Hatter" which was my chosen prize from 
a recent Ditzi Designs Challenge Blog. 
I coloured her using the following Pro/Flexmarkers 
Skin ~ coral, dusy pink, blush & rose peach
Hair ~ satin, morning mist, march hare & tawny owl
Hat & Dress ~ pastel green, oasis, frosted jade, peony, tropical orchid, 
bright orange & honeycomb
I then added glossy accents to her eyes, lips, teapot and teacup and sakura gelly roll 
as highlights in her hair 



To find out more about the I Love Promarkers Challenge please click 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges











22 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, beautifully coloured image and well done on being guest dt xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing colours. This is fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous and fab colouring and design Lorraine.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had to pop over say how much I love this card. As I've said elsewhere, fabulous colouring, great details, the whole thing sings! Lucky recipient! Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the image and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card the coloring is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I love your coloring and the color combo is really striking! Great layers and textures. Thanks for joining us this week at use your stuff and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent coloring and a well designed card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Fabulous colouring. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges. hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Lorraine what a fantastic card love your colouring its beautiful. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, Thank you for joining in at Scribble & Scrap have fun and Keeeeeeeeep Crafting Katie DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card, love your charm!!

    Thank you for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania!

    Cuttlebug & Hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your beautiful card! Your coloring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lorraine, again I see your card but this time on your blog. As I said before in the Ditzie Digi Designs Fan Page this is Gorgeous and love the glossy accents you have put on the tea cup and tea pot. What I hadn't noticed until just now is that really cute Licorice Allsorts charm, that is so good and complements the image beautifully.
    Thankyou for joining us at Ditzie Digi Designs. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally fabulous.Super colouring and just the love glossy and sparkly touches.The charm you made is adorable - Liquorice Allsorts,yum!Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful coloring. Thanks for playing with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great colours and I lover the Glossy Accents.

    Helen x
    GDT member Crafting from the Heart

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab card. I love the colours and the embelishments.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great colourful card and I love your sweet charm

    Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx