Followers

Sunday, 28 September 2014

Angel of Sympathy

Angel of Sympathy


Hi everyone, I hope that you've all had a lovely crafty weekend, I 
have spent my weekend colouring up this beautiful image from Aurora Wings 
she is called Angel of Sympathy I haven't quite decided what to do  with 
her yet but I wanted to share her with you all.






I coloured her using my Pro/Flexmarkers in the following colours

Skin~ Coral, Dusky Pink & Blush
Hair~ Satin, Tan & Tawny Owl
Dress~ Sand Dune, Putty & Budding Rose
Wings~ Ivory & Pastel Beige
Cala Lilies~ Ivory, Ice Grey 1+2, Starfish, Honeycomb & Terracotta
Calla Lily Leaves~ Pear Green, Apple Cider & Marsh Green

I also masked of the image and used Time Holtz Tumbled Glass
 Distress Ink 

I hope that you like her

Huge Hugz



12 comments:

  1. So soft and elegant. Love the gentle colors of this, Lorraine.

    Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! So elegant and gorgeous image, I do love the soft pastel colours, they look so delicate.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image, fabulous colours.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. its so delicate and elegant Lorraine its gorgeous.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Beautiful the coloring is perfection.................Lis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful delicate colours love the image .Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous as always Lorraine
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colouring Lorraine. I can't wait to see what you do with her xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This a gorgeous image so beautifully coloured. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx