Followers

Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Woohoo

Woohoo


Hi everyone, a little while ago I was asked by Lexie if I would like to join the 
fabulous DT for "Scribble and Scrap Challenge Blog" to which my reply was 
a huge YES!! I have been itching to tell you all and I really don't quite know 
how I've managed to keep it a secret for so long lol. I'm so excited and am 
looking forward to my first challenge working with my new 
"Scribble and Scrap" teamies

So here is a card that I made using one of the fabulous "Hobby House Silver Fairy
toppers from Lexie's fabulous shop 





Card Recipe
6x6 white card, silver mirri, pale green silk art card from Hunkkydory, digi design 
paper from my stash, 25mm satin ribbon, 6x6 embossalicious embossing folder,
stardust stickles, glossy accents, Tim Hotz dusty concord distress ink and sentiment 
from my stash.
The super cute Hobby House topper and White 5mm Pearls are available from 


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges


Huge Hugz

17 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! Congratulations on the DT spot :)

    Hugs,
    Em x
    Creative Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an absolute stunner, Sweetie! Really glad to have you on the team with us and can't wait to start working with you properly. It's going to be a lot of fun. :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Lorraine, I love the gorgeous topper and Lexie is a star and lovely to work with. Congratulations.
    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Lorraine. She is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Lorraine you will love being with Lexie on Scribble & Scrap
    and your 1st card for them is gorgeous love green and purple together
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card Lorraine. I love the sweet topper and the gorgeous colour combo. It's wonderful to have you on the team x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Lorraine gorgeous colours and amazing detail, congratulations on your DT post.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this adorable card xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card,such a sweet image. thank you for sharing with us at Robyns Fetish challenge this week. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous creation! Image, colors and coloring are wonderful! Thanks for playing at Suzy Bee's Bloomin'. I hope to see again.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. They know how to pick a winner and your card is just beautiful........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  12. the image is beautiful - and sooo well coloured..making a gorgeous card! xThanks for sharing with us over at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on the DT. Cute image with great coloring. Love the colors and design of the card. - Jim

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks fab! Thanks for joining our No Stamps Allowed challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is so pretty! Congrats my friend!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's so sweet!!! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx