Followers

Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Blog Candy Reminder

Woohoo Almost There!!!



Hi everyone, Well as you can see we're almost there and it will soon be time to draw a 
winner for my blog candy,I just need another 20 followers and we will have reached the 400 
Woohoo :)  I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all my lovely friends and 
followers, both old and new for taking the time to visit my little blog, and especially 
to those of you who regularly visit and leave me such wonderful comments, It really 
makes my day and though I don't say thank you nowhere near as often I should I 
really am truly thankful.




Huge Hugz, Lorraine xXx


10 comments:

  1. That winner will be a very lucky person Lovely blog candy.......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous blog candy and good luck I am sure you will reach 400 followers in no time.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous candy Lorraine. Good luck with your target and to everyone who has entered xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Lorraine! Your goal is near...
    Good luck to all for your lovely candy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a stunning giveaway.. Good luck on your follower goal

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lorraine, I am sure I am a follower but could not find me so have followed you again, if it is duplicated please feel free to delete my new one. Does that make sense !!
    You have collected together a fabulous give away good luck to everyone.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just joined so you are one closer. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You are getting there! I have your candy posted on my side bar, I hope that helps!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Climbing the ladder of numbers This loot looks very useful ...........Lis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx