Followers

Friday, 3 October 2014

Dragonfly Dreams

Midsummer Dragonflies

Hi everyone, the card I'd like to share with you all today was made using 
a beautiful stamp from Norma J Burnell which will be one of the many brand
 new stamps that will soon be available to buy from 






To make this card I've used the following
6x6 card, Blush coloured card, whimsy corner die, printable acetate, 
glossy accents, white liquid pearls and EK success punch
I've also used Craftwork cards Vintage Flora Design Papers which are breathtakingly 
beautiful and are also available from Sribble and Scrap Craft Shop too






To colour this beautiful image I've used my pro/Flexmarkers in the following colours 
Skin ~ Coral, Dusky Pink, Blush, Almond & Tea Rose
Hair ~ Satin, Tan, Tawny Owl & Shale
Blooms ~ Sand Dune, Budding Rose, Putty, Pineapple Crush, Honeycomb, 
Terracotta, Marsh Green & Pear Green
Dragonflies ~ Starfish,Honeycomb & Terracotta






After colouring up the image I then copied it onto Printable acetate, I 
then cut out the dragonflies and layered them onto the coloured up image. 
I also added glossy accents to her lips and eyes too and white liquid pearls 
to the border I cut using the EK Success punch.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges




23 comments:

  1. Hello, What a gorgeous card, I love the image she is beautiful. I love the colours that you have chosen.Those Dragonflies are beautiful.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning what a beautiful image. I need this stamp. Gorgeous colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lorraine your card is gorgeous the image is so beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know about the papers being breathtakingly beautiful...the whole card is! Love the colours you've used...need to be more adventurous myself. I have them all (at least twice over - Promarkers anyway) but tend to stick to the same ones. Love the greens you've used. The whole thing is just perfect.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

  5. She is sweet Love the dragonflies......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Lorraine and a stunning image xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card, love the stamp! Thanks for joining us at Crafting From The Heart! Angie-DT

    http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
    http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday, Joan dt

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow totally awesome image hun x
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card - fantastic colouring.
    Hugs,
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, A beautiful card and a beautiful image, Fabulous choice of papers. Love the colour choice.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lorraine this is breathtaking. I just love all your coloring and the card dynamics are beautiful! thank you for sharing with us at Southern Girls Challenge this week!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lorraine you really have done this stamp justice she is gorgeous. love the card design and your colours are fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful work Lorraine. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Lorraine, I have only a word for your work: fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So soft and beautiful!! Lovely coloring, love thoose dragonflies!! Thank you for play with us at Creative Moments this time, hope to see you again real soon. Hugs Kate DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. This card is stunning. I LOVE that image and your colouring is perfect. Love the gloss on the eyes, such a lovely touch. Thanks for joining in with the Southern Girls for our Shabby Chic challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous creations in future challenges. Hugs, Wends x SGC DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your coloring is positively gorgeous. Love the soft blending and this fabulous image. Thanks for playing along with our Shabby Chic/Girly Challenge at Southern Girls. Hope to see you again soon. Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very nice .. Thanks for playing with Southern Girls Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is really lovely! Thank you for joining in at Crafting with Dragonflies.
    Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my goodness - I am not at all a people stamp person - you may have just changed my mind. This is AMAZING! Thank you for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge.
    Lyne - DT
    http://lynnseverydayideas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx