Followers

Monday, 10 November 2014

Woohoo!!!

Woohoo!!!

Hi everyone, well I finally made it to 400 followers, woohoo!!! 
which means of course that one of you lovely ladies will soon 
have a lovely crafty bundle winging it's way to you. But before I 
announce the winner I would just like to say thank you to you all 
for finding the time to not only come visit my blog, but also to leave such 
lovely comments. I really do feel truly blessed.

Okay time for the draw....I jotted all the names of those of you that 

1) became a follower of my blog
2) that posted a picture  and link back to my blog in their sidebar
3) commented on the blog candy post

(Now for the technical stuff lol)

I then folded each piece of paper with each persons name and then place 
it into a tub, shook it!!!



Then picked out one of the piece's of paper.
And the winner's name is.....Drum Roll Please.....




DAWN LANCASTER well done hun, If you let me know your email address 
so that I can contact you to get your address details and get your crafty candy 
sent off to you.

Huge Hugz


17 comments:

  1. omg Congrats on the 400 honey, well deserved <3
    and well done Dawn! have fun with the candy xxxx
    hugs
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Dawn! Congratulations Lorraine too on reaching 400 plus followers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Dawn! What fab candy for you to play with.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Dawn, and congratulations also Lorraine reaching your 400 followers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Lorraine for reaching 400 followers! Wow! And enjoy your prize Dawn :)
    Amelia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Dawn, thanks Lorraine for giving.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Спасибо за шанс! Мои поздравления счастливице)

    ReplyDelete
  8. 400 WOW Congrats Dawn enjoy the loot.........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to you and to the winner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Lorraine for reaching 400 followers that is truely amazing and also Congratulations to Dawn she is a very lucky lady
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woo Hoo! Congrats on reaching the 400 milestone! The next 100 but won't be far behind!
    Thanks once again for offering up such a sweet candy! I'm delighted to be the winner & look forward to getting my happy mail! Thanks for all the good wishes folks!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to Dawn and well done on reaching your target.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Whoop Whoop! I am now in posession of this awesome candy! Thanks so much once again Lorraine! I hope all is well with you!
    Love & Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx