Followers

Thursday, 18 December 2014

Christmas Stockings

Christmas Stockings 

Hi everyone, I'm sorry that I've not been around very much lately, I've not been 
very well, what I thought was just a chesty cough turned out to be fluid on the lung. 
I just hope that all the steroids and other meds I've been pumped full of start to 
work soon. I'm so far behind with sorting things and preparing for Christmas I don't 
think that I will ever be able to catch up, but at least I've managed to put up the 
Christmas decorations that I made several weeks ago and the tree is finally up now, 
better late than never lol. 
A couple of months ago I made some new tree decorations using Stampin-Up's 
Ornament Keepsakes stamps and die bundle, I also made some new devore bows 
& some Hessian Christmas Stockings and I had hoped to make some small 
hessian treat bags to hand on the tree but I never got around to making them.

So here they are....I hope you like them.



Tree Decoration made with Stampin-Up Ornament Keepsakes Stamp and 
die bundle




To make the decorations I've used ~ Stampin-Up's Ornament Keepsakes Stamps 
and Dies, Stampin-Up's Crumb Cake Ink Pad and Impress Jet Black Ink Pad, 
Large Bling Jewel, Ribbon and some Ivory Tulle.





To make the stockings I've used ~ Burlap,3.5" Wide Ivory Lace, White Berisfords 
Christmas Ribbon, White Satin Ribbon Hand-tied bow, Large Pearl & Swarovski 
Crystal Jewel, Strung Ivory Pearls, Silver bells Charms and Ivory Pearls.







Well I'm off to wrap up a few presents and before I go I would just like to 
wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for the New Year.




I would like to enter the decoration and stocking into the following Challenges



26 comments:

  1. Very elegant. I love them.Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, Lorraine! Your ornaments are so very vintage and I love the materials that you chose for both the ornaments and your stockings. Thanks so much for sharing these beauties with us here at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear you have been poorly my dear friend. I just love your Christmas Ornaments and your tree looks fabulous with them decorating it. Beautiful stockings too. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and all the very best for 2015.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my worth the wait what gorgeous ornaments and the stockings are beautiful Thanks for taking the time to share when you are feeling poorly Take care be better soon MERRY CHRISTMAS ........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous ornament you have made Lorraine, and great decorations.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Gorgeous! Thanks for bringing me into your home! Love it! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh!!! I LOVE the tree decoration made with Stampin-Up Ornament Keepsakes, so gorgous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful decorations and stockings. Thanks for joining us at CFAS. Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful. Love the ornaments. Thank you for playing along with us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are such beautiful ornaments and stockings. Thank you for playing with us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you again soon.
    Cheers,
    Aurora

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous creations Lorraine, your star ornaments are just wonderful and loving your stockings too :) :) Thank you for joining us for this fortnights OSAAT Anything Goes With Glitter challenge. Hugs Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhh! These are stunning! Great job!
    Thanks for joining us at Not Just Cards Challenges this week!
    And Merry Christmas!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful creations. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year Lorraine. - Jim

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Lorraine, totally gorgeous and those stars are amazing xx
    hugs
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow everything is gorgeous. I am sorry you have been poorly. Have a great Christmas. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning! I hope you are feeling better for the holiday! I love those gorgeous flower ornaments! Thank you for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Anything Goes!

    ReplyDelete
  17. ooh lovely creations, they look fab, thanks for playing along with BEARLY-MINE challenges, Merry Christmas x carol

    ReplyDelete
  18. lovely decorations ,Thanks for joining in Seemacrafts challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely decorations Lorraine, sorry I haven't been over much lately!
    Wishing You & Yours a Very Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lorraine, I am in awe! Your tree is dazzling, and so are these ornaments! I hope that you are feeling much, much better! Thanks for joining us this week at Imagination Destination Challenge Blog (IDCB) Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  21. fabulous projects . thank you for joining in over at seemacrafts

    ReplyDelete
  22. So awesome!!!!! Thank you for joining this month challenge on Seemacrafts, Hugs, Donalda DTM

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous Christmas decoration. Thanks for sharing at The East Wind . Hope to see you back soon for our new challenge. Bettina DT Member at The East Wind xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are gorgeous, your tree looks so elegant. Happy New Year to you and thanks for joining us this Christmas at CFAS. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx