Followers

Monday, 9 March 2015

Golden Wedding

Golden Wedding

Hi everyone, I hope that you're all well and have had a lovely weekend. 
I've been making the most of the warmish weather and have spent some 
time out in the gardens getting them ready for the summer. My poor back 
has been protesting today so I think I may have overdone things a little lol, 
but once I got started I just lost all track of time and I really wanted to tackle 
the weeds while they're small and before they start to flower and seed. I've 
also bought some new slug and snail pellets that are non poisonous to birds 
and animals, because we had an awful lot of snails last year so I wanted to 
make sure my plants weren't munched by the little beggers this year.

It was my Mam & Dads Golden Wedding last week too and this is the 
card that I made for them.




Card Recipe
6x6 Ivory Card, Prima Fairy Belle Design Papers, Gold Mirri & White Super Smooth Card, 




Marianne Anja Border and Circle Dies, SU Crumb Cake Ink Pad, Tim Holtz 
Distress Ink Pad, Soft Gold Berisfords Satin Ribbon & Guipure Lace





Ivory Pearls, Mulberry, Lilies, Roses, Rosebuds and Blooms from WOC, Pretty 
Topper from my crafty stash and Handmade Sentiment.



I'm going to tackle some spring cleaning today, sort through wardrobes 
and bag some clothes, shoes and bags up for the charity shop. I hope that 
you all enjoy the rest of today.

Huge Hugz

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges



  

25 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Lorraine, love the design and beautiful lace. I hope your back is a bit better now.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card, love the lace - take it easy with your back xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW stunning creation Lorraine the card shape, design and colour as well as the flowers look awesome.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Really gorgous and full of beautiful details!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Lorraine, Such a beautiful card, love the die's you have used. Gorgeous flowers and colours.

    Chrissy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic shaped card. Love all your details and I bet your Mam and Dad were chufffed to bits to receive this wonderful card. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and many congrats to your mum and dad

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lorraine this is a gorgeous card. Congratulations to your parents. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous!!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow stunning work. Thank you for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments. Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh WOW this is stunning and sooooo beautiful.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card....love all the details...Thank you for joining us at Fun and Funky....Julieannex

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thisis gorgeous! Thank you for sharing at Fussy & Fancy and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, golden anniversary! Congratulations to your mom and dad!! Your card is so elegant and beautiful!! Absolutely perfect for the special occasion. ^_^

    Hugs,
    Mitzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous as always Lorraine, I'm sure it will go down a storm!
    Congratulations to your parents on thier special anniverary!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a stunning creation! Very elegant and I love the distressing on the edges! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act card challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my Lorraine, what a keepsake for your parents! The vintage, romantic look is wonderful with the lace, satin ribbon, pearls and the color palette... thanks for playing Bingo & for sharing your project & creativity with us at Aud Sentiments!
    ~ginny, Aud Sentiments DT: [#124 – BINGO]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at AVJ this month.
    Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful creation! Love all the pretty details!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy and good luck!
    Hugs, Sandra F&F DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the softness of this card, it's so pretty.
    Thank you for joining us for this months challenge. Sylvie Craft for the Craic DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx