Followers

Friday, 20 March 2015

Red and Green??

Red and Green??

Hi everyone, I hope that you're all well and are having a wonderful week. Will 
any of you be watching the partial eclipse this morning? I'm not too sure if I will 
be watching it or not, I wasn't lucky enough to see the Northern Lights again :( 
I've been super lucky to have seen them twice already but unfortunately we had 
an awful lot of cloud cover here along the North East Coast. 

Anyhoo onto my post for today in which I've used one of my 'Hannah Lynn' 
digi images, it seems like such a long time since I coloured one of her images 
up, this image is called 'Aliah' I thought I would colour her up as a red head with 
luminous green eyes. 




Card Recipe
6x6 white card, lime green bazzill, basic grey's sweet threads design papers, lime green satin 
ribbon & lime green pearls 






I coloured this gorgeous image using pro/flexmarkers in the following colours 
skin ~ coral, dusky pink, blush, almond and pastel pink
hair ~ apricot, burnt orange and burnt umber 
eyes ~ soft lime, lime zest, pear green and marsh green 
blooms ~ fresh bloom, rose pink and antique pink 
I also used sakura gelly roll to highlight her hair 

I'm off to do the weekly grocery shop. Take care and enjoy your weekend everyone.
Huge Hugz


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges 



23 comments:

  1. I love this image Lorraine, the colours and her hair if fabulous! I managed to catch the eclipse.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card, the image and colours are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just gorgeous Lorraine, have a fab weekend, Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colouring, Lorraine! Love this image and your design is adorable, a very feminine card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is gorgeous!!! Love the layout too! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Lorraine, gorgeous love the colours and the hair is amazing.
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card love the image and colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.
    Rose DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Lorraine fab colours especially the hair. Great design, Hugs Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, thanks so much for joining us at MTTC

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lorraine this is a gorgeous card I love the image your have used. No eclipse for us it was too cloudy. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card and the green ribbon is perfect. Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl March Colour Challenge 'GREEN' and best of luck! Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Devilish green eyes ...........she is up to mischief .............gorgeous card Love the red and green...Lis

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful image and I love the colors that you have used. Thanks for sharing at Crafting from the Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just so pretty, I love her eyes. Thank you so much for playing this time at Party Time Tuesdays. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card, love the colours, layout and that ribbon is a lovely addition. Thanks for joining us over at Lil Patch of Crafting Friends, wish you luck and hope to see you for C#7.
    ~ Denise ~
    Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful. Love how you did her hair. Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of crafty friends. Good luck and hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Tracey DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful coloring of your image! Love those green eyes!
    Thanks for joining us at www.7kidscollegefund.com!

    ReplyDelete
  19. A gorgeous design and fab colouring, Lorraine - great to see you at Fantasy Stampers, hun - but as you used a digital image I am unable to consider your project for our Top 3. Would love to see you again with your stamps.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hiya,
    Saw your wee note on the MAWTT Challenge, I didn't get the email, Can you send it to hazze89510@aol.com and we will get the prize sent out to you, No idea where in the internet the first email went. Congrats again,

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Eclectic Ellapu Pink Team Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great job on colouring, especially that big hair! I love the satin ribbon - it's a nice touch!
    Greetings, Maya S. | Bromley Domestic Cleaners

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx