Followers

Tuesday, 19 May 2015

Little Kitty

Little Kitty


Hi everyone, I hope that you're all having a lovely start to your week. The 
weather here on the North East coast is glorious, I just love it when the sun is 
shining and the little birdies are singing their little hearts out :) Speaking of 
little birdies, we had a lovely (not so little) visitor the other night....while having 
a late dinner/supper we heard hooting, we went outside into the garden and 
low and behold sitting perched upon the telegraph pole at the bottom of our 
garden was a Tawny Owl, I tried to take some photographs but unfortunately 
the camera on my iphone isn't good enough for night time pictures :( but I did 
manage to record the little fella hooting :) 

The card I would like to share with you today is one that I made a few days ago, 
it's another pocket card and pillow box made using some of the beautiful papers 
from Craft and You Design this particular paper is designed by Zaneta Nawrat and 
is called Vintage Time 3 






Card Recipe
2 cream 6x6 cards, Craft and You Design Paper, White Lace, Pink Hand Tied Bow made with 
Pink Silk Ribbon, Spellbinders Oval Die, Tassle and Ivory Pearls & Rosebuds from WOC






 I really struggled with the little bow here on the pillow box and this was my third 
attempt, I was all fingers and thumbs because the ribbon is 50mm wide and 
the bow I needed was so tiny lol






This is the inside tag with the pretty tassel, I wanted to show you all just 
how beautiful these papers are. I will most definitely be buying more of 
them soon





And this is the reverse of the tag with a die cut panel





I hope that you like it :) 
I will be blogging again within the next day or two with some lovely candy 

Huge Hugz


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges



17 comments:

  1. These are so pretty and delicate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation Lorraine :) Love it! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Lorraine, I am loving the design a image too. Your new look blog is fabulous! I love it!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful. Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and More. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty little card & gift box too! Those papers are gorgeous & your bow is too sweet! Worth all the effort!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi this is a gorgeous card and pillow box. Thank you for joining us at Fantasy Stampers. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card. This is so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at 2 Crafty Girls, good luck!!! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card and box,love the image and the papers are fabulous. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow stunning creations, love the pearl detail. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is stunning xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome projects! Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "Wedding or Anniversary" challenge at Open Minded Crafting! Hope to see you playing, again, next time! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Open Minded Crafting

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so beautiful! thank you for joining us at 2 Crafty Girls!
    Hugs, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card.So delicate. Thx for joining us at Scrapper's Delights challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx