Followers

Tuesday, 26 May 2015

Please Mum Can I Keep Them

Little Lori

Hi everyone, have you all been enjoying the lovely sunshine that we've 
been having? It's been glorious here and so I've been catching up on some 
of my jobs that needed doing in the garden, all the planters are now planted 
up with begonias, Geranium's and Night Scented Stock, and the hanging 
baskets are done and the borders are all done now :) 
Did you all have a fabulous Bank Holiday Weekend, I spent some time crafting, 
and finally got to colour up this gorgeous little image from Mitzi. Some time ago 
now Mitzi and I were chatting about our love of kitties, I happened to mention 
a time when I was little when I carried three kittens home to ask my Mum 
if I could keep them lol. Anyway to cut a long story short Mitzi created.......

"Lori The Cat Lady in Training"




Card Recipe
Cream 6x6 card, Nitwits Design Papers, Pink Berrisford Satin Ribbon, 
Hand Tied bow, Pink Pearls & Spellbinders Oval Die





I paper pieced her dress using the same Nitwits Design Papers as the 
background and distressed with SU Crumb Cake





I also added shadows and shading to her dress using Pro/Flexmarkers




To colour this cute little image I've used a selection of Pro/Flexmarkers 
and I've also added Glossy Accents to her lips, eyes & shoes.

I hope that you like her as much as I do :)

Huge Hugz


I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



21 comments:

  1. Love love LOVE!! What a sweet card, Lorraine! I knew you'd use pink, but the paper piecing of Lori's dress with the same DP on the panels is so clever. What a great design! Thank you again for giving me the inspiration for this image. ;)

    Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card
    love the image

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, lovely image and colouring. Great backing paper and fab design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet and really girly creation Lorraine.

    Thanks so much for joining our birthday celebrations at Allsorts, good luck with the big prize draw and the DT have more prizes on their own blogs as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Lorraine, love the cute image she is beautifully coloured.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. Gorgeous. Sooo pretty.

    Tammi
    Craft Your Passion Guest Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card thanks for sharing with SBBC his week Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this card. The image is adorable. Thank you for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful card in our 'kids' challenge at Crafty Catz. This is such a nice project, full of lovely details. I hope you will visit us again soon!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so beautiful! I love the image, and the color and design of your card. Thanks so much for joining us over at Creative Knockouts:)
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, adorable image.
    Thanks for sharing at Allsorts 'Happy Birthday' Challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a beautiful creation
    thanks for joining us at CCCblog
    Dobroslawa DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow what a lovely card and beautifully coloured and thanks for sharing with us at LTSCB this week good luck

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a super card, great image and colouring. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley challenges. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh those colours are soooo nice and the image soooo precious

    thank you for taking part at Creative Corner Challenges
    Love mel

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous card Lorraine! I love the image, she's adorable & of course she's coloured beautifully!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card! Love your coloring! Very pretty! Thanks for sharing it with us at www.7kidscollegefund.com!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing in our challenge at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx