Followers

Saturday, 6 June 2015

Butterflies

Butterflies


Hi everyone, just a quick post from me today before I head off 
out for the day. I made this card using "Butterflies" from Polkadoodles 
Eden Collection. This is the first time that I've coloured up a 
Polkadoodles image but I will most definitely be getting more of them, 
they're gorgeous.





Card Recipe
8x8 white card, pink bazzill, white card, pink organza ribbon, pink pearls 
& wink of stella






I coloured the image using a selection of Pro/Flexmarkers, I then 
added a touch of sakura gelly roll to highlight her hair and also 
on the butterflies wings too.





I hope that you all have a lovely weekend, we have storm force winds at the 
moment here in the north east which are quite scary :(  so if you're out and 
about please take care.

Huge Hugz


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges




14 comments:

  1. So elegant frame and pretty image, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lorraine, very pretty card, love the image and colours. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so elegant and so beautiful Lorriane.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Card, fab colouring. We are holding a GD call out at Unicorn Challenge. If you are interested, please come on over and link up with us. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image and colours. Love the die cut too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card the image looks fabulous encased in that beautiful frame. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so soft and lovely the color is beautiful.......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lorraine, this is a really lovely card, such a pretty image and card design. Thank you for sharing it with us this week at In The Pink.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Card it's just Beautiful .

    Could you tell me the name or number of your "Frame Die " please.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty and delicate, really beautiful :-)
    Thanks for sharing another lovely card with us at In The Pink!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card Lorraine! I love the image & the beautiful colours you've used!
    Hope you managed to survive the stoms unscathed!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card! thank you for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow
    hugs Shaz DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh boy this is fabulous, but, would not expect anything else from you. Have left a message on your blog candy place think I might need your help lol My age is catching up on me I think.!!!
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx