Followers

Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Peacock Masquerade #2

Peacock Masquerade 

Hi everyone, I hope that you're all well and having a fab week. 
My post today is a card that I made yesterday using Mitzi's beautiful 
Peacock Masquerade  image which you can find in her
 Aurora Wings Shop on Etsy 
I made it as a midway reminder for our Aurora Wings Challenge
and the theme for the challenge is

Dream Wedding





Card Recipe
A4 Pink Pearl Card, Silver Miri, Acetate, Mulberry Paper Hydrangea's & Ivory Pearls.







I also used a Silver Foiled Peacock Feather Laser Cut from Imagine Doing It Yourself
 which I matted up with the Silver Miri and the coloured image.




To colour Mitzi's beautiful Peacock Masquerade image I used 
a selection of Pro/Flexmarkers. I also added some Glossy Accents to 
her eyes, lips & earring and the pearls were coloured using 
Moonlight Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink 





I hope that you like her :)

Huge Hugz

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges



22 comments:

  1. WOW this is stunning!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This is beautiful. I adore Mitzi's image and the way you have coloured and presented her is fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing her with us over at Crafting with an Attitude. Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful card
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love opening my computer and seeing such beautiful work first thing EXQUISTE .........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is stunning Lorraine fab background and love the silver.
    I give you my address than you can sent it to me [ lol ].

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beyond gorgeous, Lorraine! Your work is always so elegant. Thanks for the link. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card More like a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning creation, Lorraine! Thank you for sharing this remarkable card with the CCEE Stampers in their Use Your Tools Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a stunning card! I love that image and I love how you have colored it. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely lovely spring card, perfect for our 'springtime' challenge at Crafty Catz. Your colored image looks awesome. Thank you and hope to see you again!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! This is such a lovely card and it fits perfect for our challenge! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challengeblog! Bianca XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card. the intricate cut is amazing. thanks for joining bbtb2 this week

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Lorraine, this is simply stunning!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lorraine this is a stunning card the image is beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a beautiful. I love all the details. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the peacock cut panel you've used with this beautifully coloured image.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is so beautiful - so elegant,

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

    Helen (GDT) x

    ReplyDelete
  18. A gorgeous elegant design :-)
    Thanks for playing along with us at In The Pink!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning!!! This is amazing. Thanks so much for joining us at the Art by Mi Ran challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx