Followers

Monday, 27 July 2015

It's Tidy At Last!!

Woohoo!! It's Tidy At Last


Hi everyone, I hope that you've all had a lovely weekend. I spent 
mine sorting out my crafty area, And after almost 3 days it's finally 
done. I can't believe just how much crafty stuff  I have, don't get me 
wrong a girl can never have too much crafty stuff, but just where on 
earth do you put it all LOL.
A couple of weeks ago I decided to decorate some old jars for my buttons, 
and also to recover an A4 ring binder that I've filled with 6 x A4 2mm
thick perspex sheets to use to store some of my self cling stamps. 
I tried to carry the Vintage Butterfly theme that's on the storage boxes 
that I bought last year. 

Here are my decorated button jars




I used 50mm Raw Edged Jute Ribbon which I then stamped with a butterfly 
background stamp, White 25mm Scalloped Edged Lace, Garden Twine, Tag Die, 
Kraft Card & Bronzed Birdcage Charm






And to cover the A4 Ring Binder I used Parcel Paper which I stamped using 
a selection of freebie stamps that you get with card making magazines. I then coloured 
some of the butterflies using my Promarkers.

And here is th A4 binder





And this is how my Craftyroom/Area looks after spending the weekend 
sorting it all out......I wonder just how long it will stay tidy like this LOL




Huge Hugz


13 comments:

  1. Oh my Lorraine, you sure have been such a busy bee. Love the theme you have chosen I do love butterflies.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely and tidy and easy to find everything too. Those storage boxes are very pretty, love the butterflies.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Lorraine and a tidy room indeed looks great with all those same boxes, gorgeous room.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab jars and your craftroom is so tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, your craft room looks fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks fabulous Lorraine, so neat and I love the boxes all co-ordinated hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Lorraine it is super tidy indeed. I was cleaning and organizing my craft room too but its still not in a shape for picture session!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful place to be crafty in! I love all the personal touches you have added Lorraine, wonderful and inspirational.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW looks wonderful.................Lis

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have made your workspace llok beautiful with the butterfly theme - gorgeous jars etc xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx