Followers

Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Polkadoodles GDT#2

Polkadoodles GDT#2


Hi everyone, I hope that you are all well and have had a lovely bank holiday 
weekend. I spent some time in the garden dead heading and cutting back 
our willow trees and hedges, I can't believe just how much they've all grown 
this year, maybe it's because of all the rain that we've had. 
We still haven't finished decorating, we're having to fit it in with work, weather 
and other family stuff, but we're in no particular hurry so we'll just keep 
plodding along lol.

My post today is my second GDT make for polkadoodles, I've used 
"Serenity Earthstar" image and you can find her HERE 





Card Recipe
6x6 Card, Copper Bazzill Card, First Edition Boho Design Papers, Tonic NUVO 
Crystal Drops, Satin Ribbon, Printable Acetate and Stardust Stickles







I coloured this gorgeous image using Pro/Flexmarkers, I then copied the image 
onto the printable acetate, cut out the wings and added the stardust stickles.

I hope that you like her :)

Huge Hugz



I would like to enter this card in to the following challenges 



16 comments:

  1. very pretty card
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is very beautiful and your design looks so well! Love the colours and the sparkling on the wings and the patterned paper!! Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and love the bow. The image is fabulous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lorraine, I love this card the colours are super, love the image and the way she is coloured. Great idea For the wings. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Lorraine xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lorraine this is so pretty and the wing and glitter on the printable acetate just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lorraine, this is a beautiful card. Your colour choice and colouring are really striking and I love the acetate 3D wings.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty lady Lovely layers..................Lis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and beautiful coloured image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I don't do green and orange (my lack of imagination) but you do is so very well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a stunning card! Love the colouring and the 3D wings! Thank you so much for joining us at TTCRD this week!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card.You've coloured the image so beautifully and the bow is a pretty addition. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at cards and more. Good luck! Hugs, Daniela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx