Followers

Monday, 5 October 2015

Aurora Wings Showcase Blog

Aurora Wings Showcase Blog


Hi everyone, I hope that you've all had a lovely weekend and are looking forward to the 
week ahead. We've had some fabulous Autumn weather here on the north east coast 
of England this past week or so, lovely crisp mornings with the sun shining....I just 
love this time of the year so much. Speaking of Autumn, my post today is something 
that I made for the Aurora Wings Showcase Blog after having seen Mitzi,s stunning 
new image which is called "Harvest Elf" and I just knew that I had to join in with the lovely 
Showcase Blog DT ladies and have a little fun colouring up this little beauty.

and HERE she is....






After colouring up the beautiful "Harvest Elf" image I framed her with Rust coloured Bazzill 
and added whimsy die cut corners, sentiment and sentiment frame die cut, I also added a few 
ivory pearls




To colour up the image I've used pro/flexmarkers in the following colours ~ 

skin ~ coral, dusky pink, blush & almond 
hair & eyes ~ satin, tan, tawny owl & shale
flora & fauna ~ starfish, apricot, honeycomb, burnt orange, buttercup, daffodil bloom, 
sleigh bell, gold, ruby, crimson, wild cranberry, cardinal red, burnt sienna, raw umber, 
shale, sandstone, lime twist, pear green, marsh green, plum & sugar plum 
I also added some sakura glaze to the rosehips and berries and some sakura 
gold metallic to add a foiled effect 

I hope that you like her and don't forget to check out what the lovely, talented 
showcase DT ladies have created over on the Aurora Wings Showcase Blog. 

Huge Hugz




17 comments:

  1. Stunning Lorraine, I love this image and the colours you have used are fabulous with the hint of gold and glaze.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lorraine, this is absolutely stunning and the colours are fabulous Autumnal shade.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's just fabulous, Lorraine! Love the gorgeous Autumn colors you've chosen. You know, this is the first I've actually noticed the grapes in the design. MMMm....Cabernet. Yummy! Love your beautiful framing, as well. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your work Lorraine this is stunning xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lorraine, I am amazed by this card, stunning colouring and the colours are perfect. She is a beautiful image and the way you have framed her is super. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and glorious, Lorraine! All the beautiful colors of autumn are here, and the touch of gold adds wonderful magic to the whole image. I love the warm sun reflected in her bright eyes - so lovely! Thank you so much for bringing so much beauty to the showcase on such a short notice, Lorraine.

    Big hug,
    Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! A true beauty!! Your colouring is stunning! Love also the frame with the lovely corners!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is amazing. Your colouring is fabulous. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi this is stunning the image is so beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lorraine this is awesome, I take my hat of to all who can colour those images, they are so detailed..hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Waouhhh ! Splendide !
    Thaly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lorraine, this is truly gorgeous. Your colour work is stunning and you must have the patience of a saint to colour such an intricate design. It looks amazing - exquisite in every way.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Colorful and sooooooo gorgeous this is a beautiful card............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is just gorgeous! beautiful image and coloring ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx