Followers

Friday, 13 November 2015

Christmas Sprites Showcase

Aurora Wings Showcase





Hi everyone, I hope that you are all well. I'm sorry that I've not been around 
blogland very much lately, I've been so busy that at times I thought that I would 
meet myself coming back lol what with decorating the bedroom, lounge and 
having new flooring laid etc. not to mention preparing for the coming festivities 
Anyhow onto my post today for the Aurora Wings Showcase which is 
celebrating the publication of Mitzi's new "Christmas Sprites Mini Colouring Book" 
featured in this super cute colouring book will be a selection of these 6 brand new 
Christmas Sprites which are exclusive to the new colouring book , along with 6 
other Christmas Sprites which are available in the Aurora Wings Etsy Shop




For more details on how you can Pre-Order your copy of this magical Christmas 
Colouring Book please visit the Aurora Wings Showcase Blog where you will also 
see a selection of gorgeous Aurora Wings DT samples made using these 
Christmas Cuties. 






To make these Christmas gift tags I have used ~
White & Cream Card, Christmas Design Papers, Hunkydory Adorable Scorable, 
Red Mirri, Red Bias, Gold Organza Ribbon, Craftwork Cards Sentiments & 
Stardust Stickles




Candy Cane Sprite 


Candle Sprite

Both of these super cute images were coloured using a selection of 
both Promarkers & Flexmarkers and I've also added a little Stardust Stickles 
to make them even more Christmassy :) 

I'm off now to finish putting all the furniture and everything else back in the 
lounge and then it will all be done ready for the Big Man in Red coming hehehe.

Huge Hugz


I would like to enter these into the following Challenges 






17 comments:

  1. EEEK! Your little tags are just precious, Lorraine. Perfect framing for the adorable Sprites and I love the added sparkle. Best of luck with your new interior design. Sounds like your home will be quite the showcase come Christmas. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lorraine, oh my what adorable tags, those images are so so cute and love what you have done with them. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for squeezing in these precious gift tags for the Christmas Sprites showcase today, Lorraine. So great to have gift tags samples as I've always thought these babies would make really special tags and packaging details. :D Love your classic design with pretty holly paper and ribbons!! And of course, the coloring on the images is so well done! I know you've been keeping busy redecorating your home - that's a lot of work prepping, actual doing, and moving furniture in place afterwards. ^^; It's like moving all over. I'm looking forward to pics when you're all done and had a chance to take a break and enjoy the fruits of your labor. ^_^ Thank you so much for your inspirations for today's showcase at Aurora Wings.

    Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tags are really gorgeous Lorraine, I love these little sprite images.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. These tags are gorgeous, Lorraine. Love your coloring and detail. I know that some happy giftee will enjoy these. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just adorable, Lorraine :)
    Bejay

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tags are super gorgeous Lorraine, particularly the little angel with his sparkly wings x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So angelic They are adorable.........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous and beautiful tag's Lorraine thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx :)
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all your tags! So sweet and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely tags. Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful tags, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's this month. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are gorgeous, so sweet!.... ...Thanks for playing along with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!
    Tina - 4CC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx