Followers

Sunday, 17 January 2016

Exciting News

Exciting News


Hi everyone, I hope that you're all warm and well. It's blooming freezing 
here at the moment and forecasters predict it getting even colder with lots 
and lots of snow Brrrrrr. I think I'll just pop on a few more layers and cuddle 
my hot water bottle in front of the fire for the new few days lol.

Anyhoo onto my exciting news, if like me you are a huge fan of 
Mitzi Sato-Wiuff's gorgeous Aurora Wings images then you'll not want to 
miss out on the AURORA WINGS OPEN CALL for DT members to join 
the brand new Aurora Wings Stella Team which begins in March. 




For more information and details on how to apply please pop over to the 


Huge Hugz 




2 comments:

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx