Followers

Monday, 4 January 2016

Monica

Monica

Hi everyone, I hope that you've all had a wonderful Christmas and a  very Happy New Year.
 I'm so sorry that I've not been around for such a long time, I've only gone 
and hurt my back again :( in the very same place that I hurt it falling two years ago. 
Yesterday was the very first time that I'd sat at my craft desk and I managed to make 
this Birthday Card.




I have used Hannah Lynn's "Monica" digi image




I coloured her using a selection of Pro/Flexmarkers



I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment onto acetate 


I hope that you like her :) 

Huge Hugz




8 comments:

  1. Beautiful......that's a stunning image. Happy New Year to you & hope your back improves soon.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lorriane Happy New Year and a gorgeous card you have made again
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lorraine, oh so sorry to hear you have hurt your back again, please take care. Your card is beautiful, love the colours and a very pretty design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Lorraine, so sorry to hear you have hurt your back and hope it gets better soon. A gorgeous card and love the image and design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Lorraine! I hope it's not too long before you recover!
    Another stuning card & of course I love her all the more because of the colour you've chosen!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Lorraine & I love the black & purple colour tones :o)
    I hope you're having a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx