Followers

Monday, 25 January 2016

Tiddlyinks

Mom & Me


Hi everyone, today's post is a card that I made using my brand, shiny, new 
be Creative alcohol pens that I bought from Hochanda after having seen my 
friend Janet Babar's crafty makes using the pens I just had to have them lol. 
So when I saw them being demo'd by Justin & Gordon Fraser on "Hochanda" 
I decided to treat myself to the whole set of 96 pens :) 
Well after finishing the dreaded housework I sat down at my desk to have 
a play with my new pens and I absolutely love them, I thought that I would try 
something fairly easy colouring wise and so had a go at colouring one of the 
digi's that I've never got around to colouring up (and there are quite a few I'm 
ashamed to say) the stamp is from Tiddlyinks and is called "Wryn - Mom & Me" 
and you can find it HERE






To make this card I have used 

Brown Bazzill, First Edition Isabelle & First Edition The Promise Design Papers, 
Vintage Brown Seam Binding, 
Martha Stewart Doily Border Punch and Brown Pearl gems





The be Creative pens I used are 
131 White Skin
29 Barely Beige
143 Raw Silk
101 Yellow Ochre
36 Cream
142 Pale Cream 
104 Brown Grey 

You can find the pens HERE on Hochanda 


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges 





18 comments:

  1. You've got amazing results with those new pens! You should charge them for impressive advertising :D
    Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
    Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! You did an amazing job with your new pens!! This card is really lovely! Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Fingers this week :)
    Susan DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at TSB, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautifully colored card. The neutral colors are just lovely, and thank you for joining our weekly challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such.
    Mindy~CCNS~DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply divine! Love the monochrome brown and the sweet image too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous colouring and very beautiful card Lorraine
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tis is a little revenant very quiet love t he feeling .,,,,,,,,,Lis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Lorraine, you have managed to bring life into this image, its coloured beautifully and I love your choice of colours. ~beautiful backing design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wwwooowwww! ADORABLEEEEEE! :-))))))

    Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Scrapper's Delights! Good luck :-)))
    Hugs
    Troppo Stella DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. The whole card is just amazing Lorraine and the design shows the image and your colouring off to perfection.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great image and I love those colours. Super design and colouring too. Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (Something New) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card as always Lorraine! I love that image & the colours you've used! Your colouring lovely too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is stunning! Love that image! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another beautiful entry for our challenge here at Crafting With An Attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful card, this image is beautiful..thanks for sharing at the stamping boutique

    Tina
    dt

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card is full of tendernes. Love this image and colouring.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  17. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes” challenge over at Crafty Friends.
    Hope to see you again in our current challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Come and Get It)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my Blog

Huge Hugz
Lorraine
xXx